GdanskGdingen

Floridiana

Our ship stops there all day. We are looking for a private tour for 4 adults. Does anyone have a recommendation? I have written to easy Gdansk Tours whose tour sounds fine, but their information lacks a lot of practical detail. While I ask them again, I would like to have other recommendations. If you have done a Tricity tour with a different company, please let me know. If you have used this company, would you use them again?

Our ship stops there all day. We are looking for a private tour for 4 adults. Does anyone have a recommendation? I have written to easy Gdansk Tours whose tour sounds fine, but their information lacks a lot of practical detail. While I ask them again, I would like to have other recommendations. If you have done a Tricity tour with a different company, please let me know. If you have used this company, would you use them again?

I just returned from Europe last month during which time I visited Gdansk. I wasn't on a cruise ship during this trip but I have visited Gdansk in the past on Oceania. You will dock in Gdynia which is located approximately 30 minutes from Gdansk (it is a lovely city).

I have never used easy Gdansk Tours but I have used Alla Tours (I highly recommend her tours - they are amazing) when I cruised the Baltics which included a tour of Gdansk. Alla offers 3 separate tours of Gdansk and pick-up is at your ship in Gdynia. She also offers tours in the other Baltic ports. If you are interested, you can check-out the offers on her website or email her for more information.

email: info@alla-tour.com

Edited by dogs4fun

We used Easy Gdansk Tours this past August and cannot speak highly enough of Klaudia...she has a wonderful personality and lots of information and personal knowledge of the area. We were able to see everything that we wanted to plus she arranged a wonderful Polish lunch ahead of time for us (the Old Town was very crowded because of a fair that day). We enjoyed her tour more than any other on our Baltic Cruise.

• 2 weeks later...