Bermuda shore excursion credit

bluefish17

Just FYI, I called NCL to find out how the shore excursion credit amenity I have works on the Breakaway to Bermuda since we are at 1 port for 3 days. Got told I get one $75 credit only. Was hoping for $75 per port day (3). I'm in the haven so got all 4 amenities when I booked but sure wouldn't pick this as my amenity on any Bermuda cruise.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you read the terms and conditions for the promo, it is very clearly that it is $75 per port, not per port day. There is also a limit on the number of ports they will give the credit for.

Agreed, it is not the best option for a single port cruise.

If you read the terms and conditions for the promo, it is very clearly that it is $75 per port, not per port day. There is also a limit on the number of ports they will give the credit for.

Agreed, it is not the best option for a single port cruise.

That is not true, for Bermuda 3 days is given. Someone posted a link a while back but I can not seem to find it but it is given on the Bermuda cruise on the BA for 225 total

Found it.

Shore Excursion Credit Offer:

Inside and studios on sailings beyond Dec 22, 2015:

$50 credit per port, per stateroom.

All categories before Dec 22, 2015; and Oceanview and above categories beyond Dec 22, 2015:

$75 credit per port, per stateroom.

Limit 4 ports.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation and debarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 days of shore excursion credit.

Direct from the TAC

Found it.

All categories before Dec 22, 2015; and Oceanview and above categories beyond Dec 22, 2015:

Limit 4 ports.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation and debarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 days of shore excursion credit.

Direct from the TAC

Interesting. It must depend on when you booked. That langauge was definitely not there when I booked in April.

it is 75 x 3 days 225 total
$225 total, but note that it has to be split up over 3 days. You can't apply more than $75 of credit on any single day. Well, maybe if you negotiate with the Shorex desk, but I don't know how flexible they are.

$225 total, but note that it has to be split up over 3 days. You can't apply more than $75 of credit on any single day. Well, maybe if you negotiate with the Shorex desk, but I don't know how flexible they are.

Where does it say that?

Where does it say that?
That is what how I understood it from a conversation at the shorex desk on board the Dawn. But we didn't actually have the excursion credit perk, so it was only a hypothetical discussion. Do you have reason to believe that they will let you use multiple days' worth of credit on a single excursion in Bermuda?

From the current promotion's Terms & Conditions:

Limit 4 ports.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

Shore excursion credit has no monetary value, is non-refundable and non-transferable.

I specifically asked my PCC about this and was told it was per stateroom, but that we would get $75 for each of the days we were in Bermuda ($225 total). He did not say that we had to split it up by day. I very rarely book excursions through the ship and would only do it if I could apply the $225 to one "good" excursion for the 3 of us.

We are booked in a Haven Suite for next year and I've heard that the August promotion removes the excursion credit and gives DSC instead. I may call my PCC august 1st and asked about rebooking. Don't want to lose my room though, so will have to see...

Thanks frangig.

Was it 75 per day or did you get 225 to spend all on one day or however else you wish?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It was per day...could not use it all at once! Sorry I answered so late!

Edited by frangig