What Resorts in Puerto Vallarta Resort Offer Day Passes?

shilo5

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all....we are an adult group of 8 and from reading this thread, we may try Krystal or paradise. We are doing a December cruise on the miracle. Thanks for all the good information.

Now the reason for my post...how safe is it to walk to these resorts? PV has had some problems earlier this year so I was even thinking of not getting off the ship.

All opinions appreciated...thanks.

Hi all....we are an adult group of 8 and from reading this thread, we may try Krystal or paradise. We are doing a December cruise on the miracle. Thanks for all the good information.

Now the reason for my post...how safe is it to walk to these resorts? PV has had some problems earlier this year so I was even thinking of not getting off the ship.

All opinions appreciated...thanks.

Completely.

For Paradise, you just cross the street.

But really anywhere touristy you'd go is fine.

Puerto vallarta is absolutely safe to tourists. The problems you refer to, lasted only during the morning of May 1 and only to a certain area.. Since then no problems what so ever!

Enjoy our visit to Vallarta.

• 2 months later...

My cruise has an overnight in PV, I decided to use 20k hilton points and $125 and get a room for the evening (for DW and I), figured it was about that cost just for the day pass, using a few points I can spend part of the next day there also... When we arrive we will probably go into PV to check out the town, then check into the Hilton after noon sometime...

Edited by CruisewhenWecan

Does anyone know what hotels in Puerto Vallarta offer cruises ship passengers day passes:

1. Sells a day pass to cruise ship passengers

2. What this cost is (ballpark), and

3. If it's easy to find in the Golden Zone

Thanks.

Just received this response from Now Amber, Puerto Vallarta

Greetings from Now Amber Puerto Vallarta!

Thank you for contacting us in regards to your upcoming visit. In an effort to provide you with the highest level of service Yes, our resort does offer Day Passes for visitors to enjoy their time in Puerto Vallarta with us.

Our resort welcomes guests through the purchase of a Day or Night Pass depending on availability.

Day Pass at Now Amber is $65.00 USD per adult. And it is good from 9 am to -5 pm. Anything after 6:00 pm is considered a night pass.

Children Day Passes are $32.50 USD per child.

The night pass fee is $75.00 USD Secrets (only adults) & $65 USD Now; good from 18:00pm to 1:00am.

Both passes off you access to all common areas, restaurants, shows, bars, pools and access to beach towels as well as the Explorers club for the little ones.

Anyone in your party who is not registered will automatically be charged $200.00 USD

Amenities and services not included are not limited to:

• Spa services, phone calls, Wi-Fi (internet access), bottles of wine, lobster, extra persons, room service & laundry

It would be our pleasure to answer any questions about service/amenities of concern to become a Preferred Club Member.

ID is requited for registration. Please be prepared to leave it with our staff at the front desk at time of payment.

We thank you for your preference and look forward to welcoming you soon!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or concerns.

Cordially

César Vega

Social Media eConcierge

Secrets Vallarta Bay &

Now Amber

David Alfaro Siqueiros 164

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco

Tel 322 2262900 Ext 7105

info.sevpv@secretsresorts.com

info.noapv@nowresorts.com

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Is anyone going on this 13 day cruise? We are looking for day rate hotels to enjoy the beaches. Any one have suggestions of hotels that cater to this?

THANKS, for any help

Several of us on that cruise are going to Hotel Krystal. They offer a day pass for 100 pesos. You can use the facilities and can buy food or drink if you want.

Carol

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a link to the Riu Palace ,$ 94.00 per person all inclusive (all you can eat and drink) http://www.resortforaday.com/Puerto-Vallarta-Day-Pass-RIU-Palace-Resort-p/puvarpp.htm

Riu Hotels are not in Puerto Vallarta, but far more north of Nuevo Vallarta. That means a cabride of at least 30 minutes or more from the port.

The pool and gardens have changed since a few years. It is smaller now since a few years ago Hilton took a part of the garden and pool. Of course the beach is still nice and not that far from the cruise terminal.

When you say that the beach is nice, do you know if the beach is swimable? I've never been and have 2 older teens who love being in the water, but I'm always a bit nervous about the swimming conditions on beaches. Thank you for any info you have.