Dine Around package

djhsolara

We had a dine around package in January on Koningsdam that took us to all of the onboard restaurants. Does anyone know if they are offering this on any of the other ships? I know there aren't as many restaurants on the other ships, but it's getting close with options (especially on Signature ships).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Under indulgences you will find dining packages appropriate for your booked ship. Go to your reservation and click on something that lists things to purchase... the shore excursions, spa treatments etc. The dining plans will be in there for pre-purchasing, along with beverage plans, flowers, etc. I don't know if one can purchase a dining plan on-board. m--

I just checked per everyone's advice and it looks like no special nights in Pinnacle.

They do have the Distinctive Dining package for $65 that gives one night each in Canaletto, Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind (savings of $10). Since this package is already discounted, would we get our Mariner discount on top of that?

I can't answer the question on discount for the dining package as we prefer not to purchase this package since your times / dates are scheduled for you. You will receive your invitation with date/time once on board. You can try to change these but we prefer to have everything already planned for the day/time we prefer.

I just checked per everyone's advice and it looks like no special nights in Pinnacle.

They do have the Distinctive Dining package for $65 that gives one night each in Canaletto, Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind (savings of $10). Since this package is already discounted, would we get our Mariner discount on top of that?

no, Mariner's discount does not apply to this type of package.

We prefer to book, get our discount and choose the day and time we want rather than be subject to either a) an assigned time with this package or b) needing to book on board/try to get the time changed.

no, Mariner's discount does not apply to this type of package.

We prefer to book, get our discount and choose the day and time we want rather than be subject to either a) an assigned time with this package or b) needing to book on board/try to get the time changed.

Thanks for the advice. It will be better for us to book everything separately...the Mariner Discount will outweigh the package discount...plus we'll pick our own nights and times.

Thanks again!!