Steak & Lobster-Fascination

Lobster and prime rib are usually served on the first elegant night, however, the free lobster tail is only available on cruises six days or longer.

Just went on Splendor for a six day and lobster was served.

The free lobster tail is no longer available on cruises five days or shorter.

Also, I do not believe lobster is served in the buffets for dinner. I usually do not go to the Lido buffet for dinner.

Hope this helps.

Have great cruise.

Edited by Cruiseman38

Is steak and lobster only served at the "Formal"/"Cruise Elegant" nights in the MDR? Is it served in the buffet anytime? We are sailing on Oct. 1-8 on the Fascination.

I cruised Fascination two months back. Here's my experience:

Steak is offered in the MDR each night. They have both a flat iron steak on the regular menu or a variety of cuts on the "Steakhouse Selections" menu for a $20 upcharge.

Lobster is available the first cruise elegant night in the MDR. I believe it was also on the "Steakhouse Selections" menu some nights, but I do not think it was available every night. The second cruise elegant night they did not offer lobster, but had prime rib.

As for Lido, I have never seen lobster there, but I don't go to lido every night, so I could have missed it. There are some steak dishes on lido occasionally, mostly in some sort of sauce or cheap cuts served at the carvery line.

Now I remember, the first elegant night on Splendor was prime rib and lobster tail. Flat Iron steak was also available for free. NY strip was available as a Steakhouse selection for the $20.00 charge.

Second elegant night on Splendor was dual of Filet Mignon and Short Rib. Flat Iron steak was free. NY Strip and lobster tail available as Steakhouse Selections for a $20.00 charge.

Hope this helps.