Free specialty dinner for 2 instead got OBC

I am new to cruising as in first one.... When I booked our cruise at a travel show, I received a few perks one being a specialty dinner for 2. Today, my TA emailed me and said RCL is giving you $100 in OBC towards a specialty restaurant. My question is....is that how much it would cost us to sit and have dinner including tip or will it cost more?

I am new to cruising as in first one.... When I booked our cruise at a travel show, I received a few perks one being a specialty dinner for 2. Today, my TA emailed me and said RCL is giving you $100 in OBC towards a specialty restaurant. My question is....is that how much it would cost us to sit and have dinner including tip or will it cost more?

You're good

That will cover it

But not sure why this would replace a perk from your ta, two different things

TA perks are in addition to what rci offers

Thank you. I booked directly with RCL at a vacation expo and The perk was part of a promo RCL was running at the show.

One more question.... Do either of you know why not all of my OBC is showing up on the RCL website in my cruise planner? Thank you.

OBC from Royal should show up in your Cruise Planner. OBC from your TA will not show up pre-cruise, and will only show up on day 2 or 3 of your cruise.

OBC from Royal should show up in your Cruise Planner. OBC from your TA will not show up pre-cruise, and will only show up on day 2 or 3 of your cruise.

All of my OBC is from RCL. I will call them today and see what's going on. I booked directly with RCL back in March. Thank you! :)