Porting in Martinique instead of St Lucia - Recent Sailings on Adventure & Jewel???

Looking for recent cruisers on Adventure & Jewel of the Seas. Were you diverted to Martinique in lieu of St Lucia as scheduled?:confused: I'm not a fan of Martinique and looking at options for September of this year for a last minute cruise on Adventure. Heard a rumor that they are dredging the harbor?

We were on the June 3rd sailing that was diverted. We loved Martinique. Of the islands on that cruise, it was second to St. Maarten for us. We took the Panoramic Island Tour, booked through the ship. The scenery was beautiful, and our guide told us a fair bit of history as we were going around. I wouldn't hesitate to take a cruise that stops there again. I know some of the others who were on my sailing did not have great experiences, but we and everyone at our dinner table enjoyed the island.

I have more details in my review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2506497

Looking for recent cruisers on Adventure & Jewel of the Seas. Were you diverted to Martinique in lieu of St Lucia as scheduled?:confused: I'm not a fan of Martinique and looking at options for September of this year for a last minute cruise on Adventure. Heard a rumor that they are dredging the harbor?

We did this tour last year on Adventure. It was a great day.

http://www.karamboletoursmartinique.com/infos/english.html?lang=fr