Harmony of the Seas - Premium Coffee Question

OK, if you have the deluxe beverage package, were can you get the premium coffees other than in MDR and specialty restaurants. I think on Harmony there is a Starbucks standalone store and I think that it is not available there (but you can use your Starbucks gift cards). I heard Promenade Café, anywhere else? Love to start with an espresso in the morning and a cappuccino late at night. Can you get them in Windjammer?

OK, if you have the deluxe beverage package, were can you get the premium coffees other than in MDR and specialty restaurants. I think on Harmony there is a Starbucks standalone store and I think that it is not available there (but you can use your Starbucks gift cards). I heard Promenade Café, anywhere else? Love to start with an espresso in the morning and a cappuccino late at night. Can you get them in Windjammer?

Park Cafe.

So other than MDR and Specialty restaurants, Park Café and Promenade Café are the two places. Promenade Café is usually open late, is Park Café as well?

Park Cafe is not open after dinner.

Hi, Just of the Harmony 6/24/17. You can use your Starbucks gift cards, otherwise stay away. First morning headed for Starbucks for coffee,$22 for 2 coffees and 2 muffins plus4 something for tips, never said it was already included and asked for more on the card swipe so I paid tips twice. If you are Diamond or above you can get free expresso in Diamond lounge with breakfast or any time of day into night. No where on any drink package is coffee included. On other RC ships you could buy a SB card, so much for 7 or 8 cups but not on Harmony. Food is wonderful in Park Cafe 8th floor, roast beef sandwiches with chips my favorite. Windjammer too big ,too noisy for me but then I'm old Hope this helps, have fun enjoy!!! Norma

So other than MDR and Specialty restaurants, Park Café and Promenade Café are the two places. Promenade Café is usually open late, is Park Café as well?

Park cafe on Central Park closed at 6pm when we were on her 3 times last year.

Hi, Just of the Harmony 6/24/17. You can use your Starbucks gift cards, otherwise stay away. First morning headed for Starbucks for coffee,$22 for 2 coffees and 2 muffins plus4 something for tips, never said it was already included and asked for more on the card swipe so I paid tips twice. If you are Diamond or above you can get free expresso in Diamond lounge with breakfast or any time of day into night. No where on any drink package is coffee included. On other RC ships you could buy a SB card, so much for 7 or 8 cups but not on Harmony. Food is wonderful in Park Cafe 8th floor, roast beef sandwiches with chips my favorite. Windjammer too big ,too noisy for me but then I'm old Hope this helps, have fun enjoy!!! Norma

Premium coffee and teas are included in the Deluxe and Refreshment Beverage packages at any Venue that serves them except Starbucks. It clearly states that on their beverage flyer.

Premium coffee and teas are included in the Deluxe and Refreshment Beverage packages at any Venue that serves them except Starbucks. It clearly states that on their beverage flyer.

I think she is referring to the tips, as in never said it (the tips) was already included (in the original charge) and it asked for more on the card swipe so I (added a tip resulting in) paid tips twice

Just returned from the Harmony. I was disappointed to not see espresso drinks offered at Park Cafe as I had heard in earlier posts they were. I don't know if that was a recent change or if there was an issue on this particular cruise (didn't see any espresso machines either). Therefore, it was just Promenade Cafe and Windjammer to get my morning (and afternoon) fixes...