Anthem dress code

Hello everyone I am sailing on the anthem of the Seas next week and I was curious about the dress code in the dining room. Is it acceptable to wear khaki shorts and polo shirt for men on all nights besides formal dining nights?

And then on formal nights khaki pants with a polo shirt?

I never under stood why people had a problem with guys wearing shorts in the dining rooms. I can seen if they came in with no shirts or something like that. We are all on vacation. Am i wrong?

I never under stood why people had a problem with guys wearing shorts in the dining rooms. I can seen if they came in with no shirts or something like that. We are all on vacation. Am i wrong?

Why draw the line at shirts? We're all on vacation.

wearing shorts and not wearing a shirt to dinner is a big difference. On the cruise before my last cruise I had a lady come up to our table at dinner one night and leaned down to my son and told him how disrespected it was for him to wear shorts to dinner and not following the dress code. Really is it that important?

wearing shorts and not wearing a shirt to dinner is a big difference. ...

Maybe not wearing a shirt is a big difference to you, but maybe not to others. Same situation with shorts. If the point is we're all on vacation, then anything should go.

The "rules" say no shorts at dinner in the dining room, but in reality, no one enforces that and no one cares. Cruising is becoming more and more casual with every passing day.

Dress suggestions are not enforced, so you can wear whatever you want.

They wouldn't allow me into the Dining Room one night when I had on the Luxury Robe I found hanging in my closet!:cool: