MSC Divina - Laundry by the bag and/or do it yourself?

tbmrt

Does MSC have any special laundry in a bag offers onboard? (Do clothes come back pressed nicely?)

OR

Any self service washer/dryers?

Thank you.

Barbara

There is no self-service facility but the MSC laundry package is extremely good value. I paid $25 for 20 items laundered and pressed. This included suit separates but I was disappointed that they did not press my boxers. Other things came back pressed perfectly.

That is my observation.

Tim.

There is no self-service facility but the MSC laundry package is extremely good value. I paid $25 for 20 items laundered and pressed. This included suit separates but I was disappointed that they did not press my boxers. Other things came back pressed perfectly.

That is my observation.

Tim.

Thanks Tim....I laughed when I read this....Reminded me so much of the days when my mom pressed by dad's...She actually taught me to iron, starting with the boxers!!!

Barbara

That is my observation.

Tim.

:eek:

• 2 years later...

Sorry I am late with a reply. I do not use laundry service or self service laundry on such short cruises. But from what I remember there was no self service laundry. The laundry service is a pretty good deal, if you would need it. I usually pack enough stuff. It is amazing what you can get in one bag.

Sorry I am late with a reply. I do not use laundry service or self service laundry on such short cruises. But from what I remember there was no self service laundry. The laundry service is a pretty good deal, if you would need it. I usually pack enough stuff. It is amazing what you can get in one bag.

My secret is rolling everything. I have always been able to get more in the bag by rolling each item. Put the slacks/pants in first and fill in the small spaces with undies. Have a plan before you rip the bag. Kudos to X for changing to cloth bags (or is that just in suite class?). They don't rip when you put pressure on them.

I believe I remember something like a 20 items for $20 deal in January, but I didn't use it so I am not positive. I wish they gave a break for Black Members!

• 10 months later...