Non alcoholic drink package

Does anyone know the price of the non alcoholic beverage package that includes premium coffee etc. ? The website doesn't have this information even if I access my reservation. Thank you.

Does anyone know the price of the non alcoholic beverage package that includes premium coffee etc. ? The website doesn't have this information even if I access my reservation. Thank you.

The Replenish package has been $19 per day plus 18%.

Thank you. I wonder if RCCL has packages where you can buy a booklet with just a number of drinks as opposed to "per day" just like oN Peincess you can. Buy a coffee card with 15 coupons, etc.

Thank you. I wonder if RCCL has packages where you can buy a booklet with just a number of drinks as opposed to "per day" just like oN Peincess you can. Buy a coffee card with 15 coupons, etc.

Royal does sell drink cards, but they seem to do it irregularly. When they show up, it's usually mid-cruise.

If you access your reservation and click to enter the "Cruise Planner". All of the available beverage packages with daily price will be listed. The Royal Replenishment package includes premium coffee, premium tea, fresh OJ, non-alcoholic drinks, soda and bottled water.