Any Good Suites on Caribbean Princess?

LewiLewi

We are thinking of upgrading from a minisuite to a suite on the CB. However, all I have heard on CC are complaints about the suite locations; under the noisy Lido deck or over Club Fusion, or in a windy position with a weird terrace at front of the ship. Are there any suites which are recommended?

Thank you

We are thinking of upgrading from a minisuite to a suite on the CB. However, all I have heard on CC are complaints about the suite locations; under the noisy Lido deck or over Club Fusion, or in a windy position with a weird terrace at front of the ship. Are there any suites which are recommended?

Thank you

The only suite we've had on the Caribbean Princess was a window suite on a British Isles cruise. It was wonderful - centrally located, all full suite amenities but priced just a wee bit above a mini. We didn't even miss the balcony on that cool weather cruise. We've also had full aft suites on the Royal, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire. We won't ever do an Owner's Suite on the Royal (or Regal) again - not worth the money. We have never had a problem with Vista Suites on the Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire - and we frequently chose Dolphin Deck (big balconies) and have never been bothered by noise from Club Fusion.

Thank you

We have been in a Dolphin deck Vista Suite. No noise issue from Club Fusion two decks below and you can hear the wake but it isn't noisy like it can be on Emerald deck. There is a dreaded beam but it doesn't affect your view and the dining table fits behind it with no problems. Plenty of room for the two loungers and you have a partial view to the side as well as aft. As a bonus they are the cheapest full suites with a balcony.

We have also stayed in Window Suites. If you want full suite amenities and can do without a balcony, these suites are priced about the same as mini-suites. You can't separate the sitting area from the sleeping area but that wasn't a problem for us. If you go for a WS, F301 is significantly smaller and should be booked as a last resort

Edited by IECalCruiser

We were in a Penthouse Suite on Deck 14 - Riviera. We never had any problems with noise. The balcony was long but a bit narrow. We did get one that was away from the elevators (R404). That might have helped with noise.

It was a fun experience (it was an upsell). I'm not sure I would ever pay full price for it but we definitely enjoyed it.

We were in a Penthouse Suite on Deck 14 - Riviera. We never had any problems with noise. The balcony was long but a bit narrow. We did get one that was away from the elevators (R404). That might have helped with noise.

It was a fun experience (it was an upsell). I'm not sure I would ever pay full price for it but we definitely enjoyed it.

We were in R404 last year and if we had not been upgraded,would have requested a move to any other cabin with a balcony.The music from the Lido deck was loud but we could live with that.It was the noise from chairs being moved and the heavy walking that ruined it.Why Princess located suites on that deck is beyond me.We have had 3 other suites in different locations that were great.JMHO

We always stay in the aft suites. On the dolphin or caribe deck. The beam we actually like as you can use it for shade when the sun is low and you have had enough sun. Plenty of room for lounge chairs and works great for specialty balcony dinning. No noise and very seldom any wind.

We were in R404 last year and if we had not been upgraded,would have requested a move to any other cabin with a balcony.The music from the Lido deck was loud but we could live with that.It was the noise from chairs being moved and the heavy walking that ruined it.Why Princess located suites on that deck is beyond me.We have had 3 other suites in different locations that were great.JMHO
We were in R405 on the Emerald on an upsell from a mini-suite. It was only a total of $598 for an 11 day Baltic cruise and we took up the offer while knowing in advance the issues with the balcony size and potential noise from above. The 5 foot deep balcony is ridiculously small and we were awakened by a loud noise in the ceiling at about 2:00AM for three straight nights. If you have enjoyed the spacious Caribe deck or aft balconies you will wonder what the heck Princess was thinking when they moved the suites up to Riviera deck on the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald and Ruby [emoji32][emoji32] I would never pay full price for those suites. Edited by IECalCruiser