Anyone in USA need help to Princess phone line

kruisey

I am presently in UK trying to call Princess Head Office in California trying to book the cheap EZ Air. .Get through and tells me to press 1 everytime I disconnect.The local British Telecom state its fault on Princesses line.........Can someone contact them about this because I want to get the cheap air seats before they are all taken.Tried booking on line but keep getting an error....Many Thanks.

Don't know what phone # you are calling. I called 800 Princess. Pressing 1 was for travel agents. I pressed to book a cruise. Rep said no separate number for EZ Air but she put me in hold to contact them. Said no problems but they will look into it. She thinks website may give you error because you are in UK not US or Canada so may not recognize your booking. She also suggested if you can contact a friend or family member to call on your behalf and tell them what you want to do maybe they can look into it further. Also said website does have a chat feature. Maybe that could help.

Let us know what happens. Good luck.

There is a #800 for airline issues when enroute to a cruise . It is manned 24 hrs a day all year round.

This number is not for use in purchasing air though. It is for emergency or delay issues while traveling. OP is trying to purchase air tickets.

This number is not for use in purchasing air though. It is for emergency or delay issues while traveling. OP is trying to purchase air tickets.

OP is in the UK, doubt that 800# of much use. Is the air desk even open on the weekend?

I learned recently that the Princess reservationists handle customer EZ air questions/ issues, The customer typically does not have access to the so called Air Department.

I located this non 800 # (661) 753-0000 country code 1 first probably from the UK.

Wishing the OP good luck.

Edited by hpeabody

I find it annoying that the Princess.com website assumes everyone looking at it is in North America so the numbers are 1-800. When booking a recent cruise I needed to call with a question and thought great finally a call to Princess that is a freebie (as it was in Canada) but got the message that it couldn't be connected so then I knew it wasn't applicable to the UK. Calls to Princess over here aren't free.

Dialed the international code before the 800 we usually dial in North America.

Gave the agent details including credit card she could not get it to book.she then went through to EZ air and they found out they had just changed the price $100 USA.Well it was cheaper booking direct with the airline so that is what I have done.It is only a one way direct flight the ship will be returning to Vancouver from Sydney.Honestly for a price to suddenly change for EZ but not on the Airlines website ..........:confused:

THank you everybody for your inputs Heather:)

Edited by kruisey

I don't know if this is relevant for any trouble with getting through to Princess HQs today, but a major brush fire broke out just miles away yesterday afternoon, by the 14 freeway (Princess HQ is really nearer to the I-5 but anyone working today may have not been able to get to work if they live closer to the origin, especially if they had to evacuate). The fire reached 11,000 acres by noon today. It's probably a good 17 miles away from us as the crow flies, but the air quality is very poor here from all the smoke and ash, so it must be absolutely horrendous in the Santa Clarita valley.

I don't know if this is relevant for any trouble with getting through to Princess HQs today' date=' but a major brush fire broke out just miles away yesterday afternoon, by the 14 freeway (Princess HQ is really nearer to the I-5 but anyone working today may have not been able to get to work if they live closer to the origin, especially if they had to evacuate). The fire reached 11,000 acres by noon today. It's probably a good 17 miles away from us as the crow flies, but the air quality is very poor here from all the smoke and ash, so it must be absolutely horrendous in the Santa Clarita valley.[/quote']

When one dials the 800 number some of the agents work from home.Actually I converted the amount I paid on the airline website to US dollars and it actually was 200 dollars less than the new rate on EZ air.