You know you're obsessed with cruising when...

cruisequeen4ever

You click the CC refresh button in your browser only to discover no one has made a new post.

Ha!

You not only enjoy reading the new posts,- you enjoy the signatures and reading the cruise histories.

And may wonder, a time or two, what someone did during a one week break between cruises- no, that wasn't me.

You know you have OCPD when:

Your packing list resembles a NASA launch countdown checklist...AND ITS STILL NOT RIGHT!

You have dedicated 'cruise stuff' drawers...

You have a dedicated packing room...

You have dedicated cruise wear - with laundry tags from last cruise still present...

Your cruise price comparison spreadsheet contains quadratic equations to estimate your bar tab and miscellaneous expenses based on past expenditures....which are tabulated in other tabs

Your cruise price comparison spreadsheet contains the actual and priced cruises back to Excel V 2003 - because you just can't stand to lose that past pricing data...just in case...

You anxiously await the next version of the Princess port schedule spreadsheet - and when it arrives you spend hours giddily highlighting what you want to do...

You are zeroing in on a particular cruise, salivating, imagining, anticipating - but when you find out is right after a drydock you go into a depression...

Your printouts to take on a cruise (maps, schedules, receipts, reservations, tags) require you to order more ink for your printer at home...

Your 'stuff' (soap, shampoo, pharmacopia, cleaning supplies, cameras, electronics, reference material, first aid kits, flashlights) to take on a cruise exceed by 2x the amount of clothes...

Your pharmocopia can treat any disease anywhere in the world and takes up half a suitcase...

You read the post asking when a particular cruise schedule from Princess is coming out and knowingly and haughtily scorn the OP because you know it won't be out for another 43.5 days, BUT read the responses anyway because someone else might have inside information and YOU WANT IT TOO!

Yes.... and even 10 FCC's are not enough as they are all in use....so it is time to take an emergency cruise before your next one just a few months because you need more of then NOW, and you maintain files or each completed and upcoming cruise.....

I do not want a 12 step, I am happy with my addiction.

That sounds completely normal to me. :o I might add when you break the Princess system with more than 50 FCCs each (which I refuse to do anymore)!

I guess I will never find out how to break the FCC system. (10 is the most I've had at one time...)

Yes.... and even 10 FCC's are not enough as they are all in use....so it is time to take an emergency cruise before your next one just a few months because you need more of then NOW, and you maintain files or each completed and upcoming cruise.....

I do not want a 12 step, I am happy with my addiction.

How many times have I called up the Princess site and saw Balconies going at less than $50-75pp per day! Now at the time we couldn't take off anyway, but there will come a time when we can and I want those OBCs from the FCCs!