When are cabins ready on the Legend in San Juan?

kcparrothead

Boarding begins at 1:00 pm. The cabins are ready at that time.

This. You do say "drop off bags". Note that your large luggage will be taken before your board and delivered to your cabin, and when you board you go directly to reception to sign in and get your key cards. The cabin won't be accessible until you have your card. So, take anything you think you'll need with you as hand luggage, the compromise is that you'll need to keep watch over it until you're signed in.

This. You do say "drop off bags". Note that your large luggage will be taken before your board and delivered to your cabin, and when you board you go directly to reception to sign in and get your key cards. The cabin won't be accessible until you have your card. So, take anything you think you'll need with you as hand luggage, the compromise is that you'll need to keep watch over it until you're signed in.

Yes, we just want to drop off our carry-ons after we are checked in. We have been on other cruises that rooms were not ready until around 2. Thanks!

Rooms will be ready once you check in. We cruised on the Star Breeze last month and the boarding process took all of 5 minutes - check-in was in the Lounge, and rooms were immediately ready. Wonderful. First day lunch was also excellent on the Verandah

We usually find our own way to the ship, but the one time we booked the pre-cruise hotel and transport (San Jose) a WS rep met the group at the hotel with all the paperwork and we were able to fill it out before arriving at the ship. I don't know if this is always the case, but for us it meant we didn't need to fill out anything on board, just get the key cards.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how early one can check a bag in? I will be arriving in San Juan on a 6am flight and was hoping I could drop my bag early and go explore until boarding at 1pm. I've been assuming I could check it in early as I have done on larger ships (I once checked my bag before the ship had even arrived).

It's pier 4, when we disembarked the ship at 9am a few weeks ago there was a ground crew present. Not sure if they are there at 7am, but there is usually a presence. You need to remember that you are not on a large ship so the experience is not comparable and the services may be different.

Sent from my iPad using Forums