Just announced / Boston, Canada and Quebec itinerary for 2018

dandee2

Did you go on the Windstar site to see the prices. Hysterical. The 8/23/18 16 day is 100 million dollars. The 12 day 9/8 and 10/11 are more reasonable. Only 9 million 999 thousand. Sign me up. Is liquor package included?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, very exciting, great cruise Iceland, Greenland, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Maine Cape Cod Canal, NYC, a bit on the cheap side 16 days a mere $ 100 million! We decided not to go at that price unless we get $ 200 ship board credit. Yip $100 million, hope the price changes soon, not that our part of the world isn't worth it. We live on Cape Cod, my husband is from Quebec, we adore Quebec and my mother was born in Newfoundland. See you all onboard! Happy Sailing.

Figured out the Windstar Star Pride schedule from sketchy info on the web site and the publicity article:

August 23: Reykjavik to New York

September 8: New York to Montreal

September 20: Montreal to Boston

October 2: Boston to Montreal

October 11: Montreal to New York

October 23: New York to ?? (probably unknown ports south for the winter)

Did you go on the Windstar site to see the prices. Hysterical. The 8/23/18 16 day is 100 million dollars. The 12 day 9/8 and 10/11 are more reasonable. Only 9 million 999 thousand. Sign me up. Is liquor package included?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone hit the "publish" button before replacing the placeholders with actual prices. Is it bookable at that price?

The site pricing glitches have apparently been fixed. (A shame, just for fun I wanted to see a cruise listed for $100,000,000. That would have made for a really funny screenshot.) :p

The site now lists the transatlantic crossing from Iceland to NYC @ $4,999, and the New England cruises for $3,999 or $4,999, depending on the length. The transatlantic one may fall quite a bit closer to sailing time, because repositioning cruises often do. Then again, that's one really unique repositioning cruise, with a lot of nice ports at the tail end.

Bravo, Windstar!! The only way I'd see these being any better would be if one of the tall-masted ships could have navigated that far into the St. Lawrence (which they can't).

The site now lists the transatlantic crossing from Iceland to NYC @ $4,999, and the New England cruises for $3,999 or $4,999, depending on the length.

Oops, correction on the last part of that sentence. The New England offers start at $2,999 or $3,999, depending on the length of the cruise itineraries.

Interesting itinerary. I emailed WS wondering if they will be offering return trip to departure point (bus/plane). If someone from Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal chooses the Montréal-NY or Montréal-Boston itinerary, it would be nice if WS could provide transportation to the point of departure. I know quite a number of people that would not be at ease navigating NY to get to the airport or bus station. It probably doesn't matter if your home location is located further.

Unfortunately, that is still hurricane season...

The chances of being hit by a N'oreaster, SuperStorm, or Hurricane in NJ is statistically higher than the chance of being hit by a hurricane in the Caribbean. Just saying.