Labadee Nellie's Beach Cabana Re: Floating Beach Mats

Mcolema7

Hi all-

I booked a cabana at Nellie's beach for the first time. It says it comes with 2 floating beach mats but we will have 6 people. At barefoot beach they provided a beach mat for each person in the cabana, but I'm guessing Nellie's may be different?

Can anyone confirm that they only provide 2 and if you have to purchase more are they $20 each (same as on the excursion page)?

I'd be willing to bet if you need more floats, the cabana person will obtain them....but if they don't, you will have to rent additional. You may, however, find not all of you will be using them at one time....so do NOT book any in advance! You can also bring your own cheap blow up floats!

Thanks for the replies! I am very excited but have to wait till July!

Do either of you remember your Cabana numbers? I've been trying to look up what the best ones are, although I'm guessing they're all good.

We had a hillside cabana which I believe was #11 or #12. It was a great view and you could see almost the entire ship in the background. Just walk down the sand and right into the water.

This was the view from our Cabana, which was zoomed in a little bit off of my phone.

Snapchat-1491764818.jpg.29df2e1704bf744dc6ff4130046c7b01.jpg

We had cabana #10 on Nellie's Beach. It was a handicap accessible one, even though no one in our party needed it. It had a cement ramp down to the water's edge and you could walk right into the water. #10 and # 9 both use the same ramp. The other cabana beyond these two had either steps or ladders into the water. The ladder entrances put you into waist deep water right off the ladder, not good for little kids or short people.

We had cabana #10 on Nellie's Beach. It was a handicap accessible one, even though no one in our party needed it. It had a cement ramp down to the water's edge and you could walk right into the water. #10 and # 9 both use the same ramp. The other cabana beyond these two had either steps or ladders into the water. The ladder entrances put you into waist deep water right off the ladder, not good for little kids or short people.

Good to know! We'll have our 6yr old and while she is a strong swimmer, I would feel better having her being able to stand when she enters.

So definitely shoot for 9 or 10?