Azura Barbados Nov 12th

geordie61

Hi all,

We shall be joining the Azura on 12th Nov,our flight arrives into Barbados at 1600hrs. Our itinerary shows day 2 being at sea so we are assuming the ship will be docked in Bridgetown overnight on the day of our arrival. My question is,after joining the ship getting sorted,unpacked etc would we be able to wander back into Bridgetown for the evening and if so what time would we need to be back onboard?

Thank you.

Hi all,

We shall be joining the Azura on 12th Nov,our flight arrives into Barbados at 1600hrs. Our itinerary shows day 2 being at sea so we are assuming the ship will be docked in Bridgetown overnight on the day of our arrival. My question is,after joining the ship getting sorted,unpacked etc would we be able to wander back into Bridgetown for the evening and if so what time would we need to be back onboard?

Thank you.

We are joining Azura on the 19th March which is a Saturday. Some people are flying out on Friday to join the ship, they will be spending the night on board and can go ashore on Saturday. The ship doesn't sail until 5pm. So I suspect your cruise will be the same so you can go ashore after you have checked in and probably on Saturday as well.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Thank you.

If you are arriving on the Friday afternoon and the ship is scheduled to leave Barbados on the Saturday you can get off the ship on the Friday and return whenever you wish, as long as you are back onboard for the Saturday when the ship is due to sail. We once arrived on the ship on the Friday afternoon and then we left the ship to stay with our son overnight who was living in Barbados and returned to the ship the following day on the Saturday afternoon around 3.30pm.

Thank you all for your replies, yes it's a Saturday we arrive but our flight doesn't arrive til 1600 so wondering what time we will get onto Azura? We have no sailing times or arrival times,guess we will get those at some time? Hard to plan what to do on islands when only info we have is arrive early morning,leave evening,leave afternoon etc. Once again thanks for your replies:)

hello, we are also on this cruise but we arrive on Friday and we will be there overnight, if you don't board until Saturday then unfortunately you wont be overnighting. ☹

But you do get an overnight at the end of your holiday in Barbados - arriving there on the Friday but not flying home until the Saturday. Swings and roundabouts.

If you arrive on Friday you get an overnight on board on Friday night. Then when the ship arrives back on Friday morning you fly back home. If you arrive on Saturday you get on the ship and the ship leaves but you fly back on Saturday as well so you get the overnight on board the Friday at the end of the cruise.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk