Excursions on Cruise Personaliser ?

Southendweather

We too go on Oceana on 4th May. We have been away for a week and when we went the excursions were not available. When we returned I had a look and they were there but particularly in Livorno 12 out of the 16 excursions were wait listed. I couldn't believe they had all been booked up in a week. Anyway P&O have told me that those excursions that are designated as Waitlisted have not been put on line yet and they will be available very soon. I think the same thing applies to some of the other excursions at some of the other ports so I will keep checking.

My cruises are in April; 1st and 8th back to back. I paid in full at the end of December when I booked and the excursions/restaurant bookings appeared straight away after 24 hours when I could get onto Personaliser. So I think it is connected with balance payments as in the past they've always appeared after the balance has been taken from my card.

My cruises are in April; 1st and 8th back to back. I paid in full at the end of December when I booked and the excursions/restaurant bookings appeared straight away after 24 hours when I could get onto Personaliser. So I think it is connected with balance payments as in the past they've always appeared after the balance has been taken from my card.

I would like to think that was the case, but unfortunately it isn't . My cruise is paid for but no excursions at all - yet...

This may help: Cruise Personaliser Click on View and book shore excursions [green button] then on the next page, click on select port, all your destinations should be listed.

click on them, and the excursions should appear.

Hope this works for you

Already tried that ! And tried going in through the "calendar" - excursions for my cruise are obviously not available yet!