Tea making on Arcadia.

gunn3rs3

I cannot comment for Arcadia but on Azura and Ventura they provide enough and if you want more if you ask you cabin steward they will provide it. You can also pick some up in the buffet.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

How much milk is provided every day, is there enough there to get 4 cups a day, as we like a cuppa in the afternoon.

You get those little long life jobbies, or as other have said get a little jug from the buffet. It will still be long life though.(as far as I am aware)

Having done a behind the scenes tour on our last cruise in December they said containers of supplies were already on their way to various parts of the world for the worldies.

I remember a discussion somewhere about fresh milk, a poster insisted it was fresh on Cunard. I wonder where they kept the cow ;)

In the Cows Nest of course :D

I have started to prefer the taste of longlife. It tastes creamier to me although the fat content is the same as "past your eyes"

I remember a discussion somewhere about fresh milk, a poster insisted it was fresh on Cunard. I wonder where they kept the cow ;)

In the Cows Nest of course :D

I have started to prefer the taste of longlife. It tastes creamier to me although the fat content is the same as "past your eyes"

Very good.

I always freeze our milk and unfreeze as required. I guess P and O can't freeze fresh milk as they don't have the space in their freezing rooms.

Long life tastes creamier to me as well.

You can ask room service for a carton of UHT milk and they will bring you one. I take milk onboard and buy more in ports, where this isn't an option I get the skimmed carton delivered.

Edited by Florry