Sdii - 2/2016

surfsunfun

Greetings All! First time poster and Sea Dreamer here! We sail out of St. Thomas in 39 days and to say I am getting excited would be an understatement!

Any tips to share with a couple of first timers on SD? We enjoy a good mix of activities - snorkeling, kayaking, hiking but also love a lazy day on the beach with a good book and some cocktails . Our itinerary includes STT, STJ, Nevis, St Kitts, St Bart's, Anguilla and JVD! Any land or water adventures at these destinations that are must do's or you can highly recommended? Thanks!

You've just made one of the best decisions of your life. Get ready to enjoy the Caribbean at it's best, the service and food onboard will leave you in awe. Be sure to swim/jet ski off the back of the boat at least once when it's offered. You've chosen a great itinerary. Be sure to go to Shoal Bay in Anguilla, one of the prettiest beaches I've seen. I'm assuming your Splash will be at Soggy Dollar which is my favorite location that SeaDream uses! Have a blast, post back here when you return with your thoughts.

You've just made one of the best decisions of your life. Get ready to enjoy the Caribbean at it's best, the service and food onboard will leave you in awe. Be sure to swim/jet ski off the back of the boat at least once when it's offered. You've chosen a great itinerary. Be sure to go to Shoal Bay in Anguilla, one of the prettiest beaches I've seen. I'm assuming your Splash will be at Soggy Dollar which is my favorite location that SeaDream uses! Have a blast, post back here when you return with your thoughts.

Thanks Pirate! From what I hear if you are going to plan a day to sit on the beach and do nothing much but take in the views and enjoy the sun, Shoal Bay is the best place to do it! We might just do that! Definitely hoping to jet ski and paddleboard off the back of the boat as well! JVD and Soggy Dollar are on my bucket list, well actually most of these islands are:)

Welcome to SeaDream... As well as excursions off the boat, make sure you enjoy time on the yacht for at least part of a day. Relaxing on a Bali Bed at the Top of the Yacht is also part of what makes SeaDream such a different experience.

Lots of regulars hardly ever leave the Yacht!

If you haven't been to St Barths before, rent a car (arrange ahead of time) and drive around the island. Stop for lunch somewhere great, and go to Grand Saline beach. It is very easy to do. If you prefer to shop, spend the day in Gustavia and St Jean instead.