George Town Grand Cayman Tours

mcrcruiser

I think you are talking about the Amphibious bus, land and sea tour. The price in the the $40 something area. I looked at the same tour because I have done most of the popular excursions in Grand Cayman and I've never been on a vehicle like this before. Just something different, plus leaves me some time for shopping.

Yes we just did it at the beginning of April and it was really fun. I think it was around $49 per person. The company they used was http://www.marinelandtours.com. You can see the pictures of the bus there. At the end of the tour, they take you to the 7 miles beach and let you stop at one of the beach club for about 45 min. So you could bring your swimming suit and towel and swim if you want or just hang out at the bar or eat lunch. One tip is that the bus doesn't have a speaker system. The guide moved to about 3rd of 4th row of the bus to speak so the back of the bus can hear. If you are in the first few rows you won't be able to hear him very well as he would be facing the back.

For our upcoming cruise (Equinox, May 26) it is listed as $44 per adult and $39 per child.

We did this tour in 2015. We did a semi-sub in Aruba on the same trip and I think I liked this one better. The bus is open air and the transfer from land to sea and vice versa is very cool.

Yes we just did it at the beginning of April and it was really fun. I think it was around $49 per person. The company they used was http://www.marinelandtours.com. You can see the pictures of the bus there. At the end of the tour, they take you to the 7 miles beach and let you stop at one of the beach club for about 45 min. So you could bring your swimming suit and towel and swim if you want or just hang out at the bar or eat lunch. One tip is that the bus doesn't have a speaker system. The guide moved to about 3rd of 4th row of the bus to speak so the back of the bus can hear. If you are in the first few rows you won't be able to hear him very well as he would be facing the back.

We did that tour a few years ago, and once we got into the water, the bus started to take on water. Not enough to sink, but a few inches nevertheless. I can't remember the name of the tour agency.

Still, it was fun.

Enjoy.