booked tours

Hi

I am due to go on TUI Discovery in June for a Mediterranean cruise and the only day excursion i have booked is Rome. I am a little concerned that some people are saying that when they arrived on ship they were told that due to mistakes made by booking agency their names were not included on the list therefore they could not go. Is there anything i can do beforehand to ensure i do not experience this? I am new to this and have never cruised before, Rome is the one place we are really looking forward to and it wasnt a cheap excursion so i would hate to be disappointed!

Thanks in advance W

In all our years of cruising l have never experienced this, if it's a Thomson on line excursion booking just check as soon as you get onboard with destination service and if they don't have your details book again but I am certain you will be ok😁 . If you have not booked with Thomson just be certain that you get back on time as Rome is a long way from the port and the ship will not wait if you are late back. Don't worry you will see Rome and it's well worth it 😉

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

When we booked excursions through a Thomson shop the agents were Attraction World. We were unable to take a trip due to norovirus and Thomson were absolutely useless when we tried to get a refund. After four months of being ignored we sent a letter to Attraction World and bingo, within days we got our refund. You will find their address on the Internet if necessary.

When we booked excursions through a Thomson shop the agents were Attraction World. We were unable to take a trip due to norovirus and Thomson were absolutely useless when we tried to get a refund. After four months of being ignored we sent a letter to Attraction World and bingo, within days we got our refund. You will find their address on the Internet if necessary.

Thanks I will bear this in mind!