Need suggestion for snorkeling excursion in Nassau

Jother

Back from Nassau yesterday, the Flying Cloud excursion was a huge success!! A beautiful boat, very helpful crew. The shuttle was punctual, and picked us up at Rawsom Square. They had picked up other guests from some hotels first. We only had about 25-30 on the boat. Someone​ people had prepaid,but we had made reservations and paid cash or credit card on the boat. We seat sail at 10 am, and as described​. We had a fantastic day on the water, stopped to snorkel, equipment provided, instruction too. They helped people who needed it. We had a couple small children, and older people, a wide variety of ages. They served a delicious lunch on board. Non stop rum punch,, and water, soda and newer for a nominal fee. We stopped at Rose island the most beautiful beach you ever saw. The sail back was glorious. The shuttle took us back to the ship, stopped at a couple hotels to let other people off. Very clear communication what was going on. It ended up we couldn't get all the way back to the ship on the shuttle, there was a parade in town!? No worries we walked a little farther around parade back to ship, plenty of time. Very Happy with Flying Cloud, happy to answer any questions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

So glad you enjoyed! It's my favorite excursion by far and we go every time we visit Nassau.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums