More "Muses" and stretched Spirit

Master Echo

Whilst on board during the Christening ceremony, we were told that there are to be two more Muse class ships to be delivered from 2020, with an option for a third.

There are also plans to stretch Silver Spirit, so that she will more resemble a Muse class ship, but no date has been confirmed.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Whilst on board during the Christening ceremony, we were told that there are to be two more Muse class ships to be delivered from 2020, with an option for a third.

There are also plans to stretch Silver Spirit, so that she will more resemble a Muse class ship, but no date has been confirmed.

I wonder if the orders have already been placed or just plans? Sounds like firm orders .

Interesting about the Spirit, though I hope they are not looking to expand by much. (Saw a fascinating video on YouTube of this being done. Very clever stuff.) Hope it's not intended too soon so I get my trip on her!

Echo the thoughts about not going big! I was really looking forward to seeing 7 Seas Explorer but quite put off by the size.

Thanks for the update ME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reports on the Silver Muse - don't know how you find the time in between eating, drinking and going ashore!! See you in the UK very soon.:p I think everyone on CC appreciates your time and efforts.