Tips for new cruisers

Djaesmom

Hi. I'm a first time cruiser and I love this board. Last night I found a great tips from a poster who had everything detailed, including photos, but this morning I can't find it. I know that there are amazing tips on here but I'm really trying hard to find this particular post - it was very long but included everything. I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I doubt your I-pad has the facility, but if it's linked with a PC go to "history" on your home page & check thro' the pages you visited last night.

If you have a PC but don't know how to search your history, come back here & ask.

JB :)

My husband's favorite discovery was that he could order a banana split from the kids' menu in the MDR! [emoji511]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What cruise line is the banana split on the kid's menu, please???

I doubt your I-pad has the facility, but if it's linked with a PC go to "history" on your home page & check thro' the pages you visited last night.

If you have a PC but don't know how to search your history, come back here & ask.

JB :)

Safari on iOS (iPhone/iPad) does have a history view, yes.

At the top lists the Post Name "tips for new cruisers". Notice each post has a number top left in dark blue , mine is number 7. A good way is to jot down postings or just post in the word "following" for tracking. Going forward , of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My top tip is

For embarkation day lunch, avoid the buffet and go to the MDR or if one isn't open, go to a specialty restaurant.

And for breakfast disembarkation day. (That may have been one I got from Mic, come to think of it).