First cruise - what are your favorite photo ops on a cruise?

pinkflamingos

Hi, everyone! I've spent a few days on this forum, reading all of the helpful tips, and have searched for answers to this question. I'm so excited to be leaving on my first cruise on Saturday the 26th out of New Orleans (Carnival Dream to Western Caribbean). I really enjoy photography, and am always looking for great photo ops. Besides the obvious, I wondered if anyone had any tips to share? The threads on "I wish I had known before my first cruise", "favorite souvenirs to purchase at ports", and of course the ones on booking excursions have been extremely helpful. I did search the photography section before asking here. Thanks in advance!

IMG_1492863982.416165.jpg.f92f8408c71fe73bfbd9236f4085dcb0.jpg

The obligatory Golden Gate shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is an app that lets you "remove" a person that ruins that perfect shot. My daughter recently used it and it worked perfectly. We had a great shot of the Trevi Fountain...except for the guy that totally photobombed it at the last minute. He's no longer in that photo. .

You can do that pretty easy in photoshop or photoshop elements...its not very hard. ;)

My dh and took a ton of pictures and video on our first cruise. The following cruises we bring the camera and rarely take it out of the safe. Rather have the memories than spend my vacation looking through a camera lense.