Luggage Direct Questions

Janet S.

Our flight for our Alaskan cruise has been changed to 5:00 pm from SeaTac. We were looking into Luggage Direct but would we be able to use it if were to disembark in the morning, tour Seattle, and then head to the Airport. My second question would be do we sign up ahead of time online or wait until we are onboard? Thanks for any help.

We used luggage direct from Seattle to our home last year after an Alaskan Cruise. Our Flight was at 11am and it worked perfectly for us. I would think you could use it if you were going to tour after you disembark. FYI you probably won't get off the ship until well after 8am and if you took your time it could be nearly 11am. Think about your logistics before doing any tours as you won't have lots of time to do so. Just saying.

Also as to question #2 - I believe we ordered the service the night before our departure, filled out some tags and place the luggage outside our cabin door that night. We didn't see our luggage again until we arrived home. It worked perfectly for us and not that expensive. I think they delivered the luggage to the airport early in the morning.

Have a wonderful trip!

Hi - Have a great trip. Question 1 answer - Put your bags out the night before with the direct tags and you will see it next at your home airport. Question2 - sign up on the ship. Forms will be left in your stateroom prior to departure. If not, see the purser. Great way to handle luggage and only costs about $25 per bag.

Used it and it was great (luggage direct). If you want to tour Seattle, grab an Uber to take you to Westlake, which is basically the center or town, do your thing and then grab the light rail to the airport.