Divina 15 February 2018 Cruise

nikkiw60

I found out yesterday through an email from a friend who is a vegan that next years Holistic cruise is going to be this one.

From reading a thread earlier from a CC poster they were on what I think was this cruise in March of this year, they said that the group had the early dinner allocated to them re being vegan only food.

We have already requested the late dinner seating so are fine if this is the case.

Also that as most of the lectures etc were on Sea days there was space around the pool area.

But the buffet may be split to accommodate the food prepared by the chefs cooking the vegan food?

7ee0727848ae2b80f932c8d03959a7f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I found out yesterday through an email from a friend who is a vegan that next years Holistic cruise is going to be this one.

From reading a thread earlier from a CC poster they were on what I think was this cruise in March of this year, they said that the group had the early dinner allocated to them re being vegan only food.

We have already requested the late dinner seating so are fine if this is the case.

Also that as most of the lectures etc were on Sea days there was space around the pool area.

But the buffet may be split to accommodate the food prepared by the chefs cooking the vegan food?

7ee0727848ae2b80f932c8d03959a7f0.jpg

Thank you for posting. I hope MSC make it clear for all customers and normal people will not end up on this one.

Thank you for posting. I hope MSC make it clear for all customers and normal people will not end up on this one.

That's why I thought I had better post it.

We were not informed when we booked that it would be a vegan cruise.

I wonder how this will affect our cruise. We already booked our air and looked for 10 night cruises for the same date, but none to be found............I truly hope this doesn't become an issue. We also were not told this was a vegan cruise. I contacted MSC and the rep didn't know anything about it either. He said he would look into it further and get back to me tomorrow. As long as regular food will be served in the main DR and buffet for non vegans we won't cancel.

That's why I thought I had better post it.

We were not informed when we booked that it would be a vegan cruise.

I wonder how this will affect our cruise. We already booked our air and looked for 10 night cruises for the same date, but none to be found............I truly hope this doesn't become an issue. We also were not told this was a vegan cruise. I contacted MSC and the rep didn't know anything about it either. He said he would look into it further and get back to me tomorrow. As long as regular food will be served in the main DR and buffet for non vegans we won't cancel.

Yes they will offer both but you will not get 600 dining in the MDR only the vegans will .

Ohhhh noooo.....that would be awful and unfortunately would have to cancel the cruise. My husband has a digestive issue that makes us HAVE to eat early - all the time - at home, out, etc.......the bad thing is we already have our air booked!!!!! I just left a message for my TA......I was told by another MSC rep (not mine) today, that the non-vegans will most likely be in the other dining room (vegan cruisers will have their own dining room) - will update when I get an answer........

Yes they will offer both but you will not get 600 dining in the MDR only the vegans will .

• 1 month later...