Any tour booths, taxi stations near cruise terminal in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan?

MPowder

We will be cursing inside passage in the end of May stopping at ports in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. Last time I went to Alaska was more than 10 years ago. This time I will be cursing with a few seniors and some of them are first time cruiser. I am not sure how well they take for sea sickness and also depending on the weather, so I am thinking if there are tour booths at ports so we can just take walk in tours. Do you guys know the ports have tour booths? Or are there taxi stops at ports where tourists can lineup to catch taxi? Thanks!

Got a good chuckle out of your innocent typo....."I will be cursing with a few seniors." [emoji51] Sorry, can't answer your questions. I'm a first-timer and learning from all the experienced Alaskan cruisers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tour booths - Ketchikan and Juneau both. Juneau has them in the area of the tram. Ketchikan has a building full plus a few by the further docks. In Skagway you have to go into town.

Not sure about taxis. I use the shuttles in Ketchikan and Skagway and walk in Juneau.

Just try to avoid the tour booths and touts! ;-) Do go prepared with seasick meds- ginger and all varieties up through patches. How old are the seniors? Any reason to think they will get seasick? History of it or of other motionsickness? Assume the best although age will make a difference. On CC you could mean 85 year olds or 70 or 60 when you refer to seniors.