Regal Princess Video Series

GoProCruiser

Scott, I just watched some of your Alaska video blogs. You had great weather in Glacier Bay. Question; what was one of your fav excursions in Alaska? We are headed there in July on Emerald. Thanks

Scott, I just watched some of your Alaska video blogs. You had great weather in Glacier Bay. Question; what was one of your fav excursions in Alaska? We are headed there in July on Emerald. Thanks

Thanks! The first time I went to Alaska, my family did a lot of excursions. We went to a rainforest in Ketchikan, gold mine/panning & Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau and to a sled dog camp in Skagway where we met and played with the pups and then went on dog sled ride! On another cruise I went on a 6.5 tour to the Yukon from Skagway (loved that as well) and in Ketchikan we went on a wildlife cruise which we mainly saw eagles and seals. I'd say the two I did in Skagway were my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank Scott as always great video. The taxi driver must have gone through the STOP sign going about 20 MPH. As you say all the time OMG!!!!!

Tony

LOL! Thanks Tony! If I would have known beforehand about the taxis being open air taxis and that the drivers drive crazy, I probably wouldn't have been so alarmed and surprised! Lol. I wonder if I will do that again in January when I visit St. Thomas on my group cruise! Lol. As always, thanks for watching! :)

LOL! Thanks Tony! If I would have known beforehand about the taxis being open air taxis and that the drivers drive crazy, I probably wouldn't have been so alarmed and surprised! Lol. I wonder if I will do that again in January when I visit St. Thomas on my group cruise! Lol. As always, thanks for watching! :)

Scott, what ship will you be on in January?

Tony

Scott, what ship will you be on in January?

Tony

Hey Tony! It will be on the Regal Princess in Jan 2018 with stops at Princess Cays, St. Thomas and St. Maarten! It's going to be tons of fun! I have group oriented onboard activities, dinners and shore excursions planned! If you want more info-all of my contact info is Scott Singer Cruises (g mail, FB Group, website...) There will also be one on the West Coast on the Ruby Princess in Feb 2018 with stops at Santa Barbara and Ensenada! :)

Thanks Scott that was fun. Love St. Thomas can't wait to be back there.

looking forward to the next video, thanks so much for sharing!!

Thank you!! :) If you're wanting to cruise in Jan 2018, my group cruise will be stopping in St. Thomas! LOL! The next video will be our day at St. Kitts! Thanks for watching! :)

Thanks,

Love St Thomas and the love boat horn always makes me smile. You brightened up my day:cool:

Aww! Thank you so much! :) I also love the Love Boat Horn! I'll be on the Royal Princess for two weeks this summer and I cannot wait to hear it when we leave the ports! 13 out of the 15 days we'll be in a port so there will be many opportunities to hear it! Thanks for watching! :)

Thanks Scott for your great videos. Can't wait to watch St. Kitts.

Do you have videos of the whales from your Alaskan cruises?

Margie

Thank you! I unfortunately wasn't able to catch any video of the whales I saw from the ship. I'm sorry! Wish I was able to get them on video!

Scott with all the ships in port at St. Kitts; did it feel crowded in the shopping area?

It honestly didn't feel that crowded at all. Granted, there were a good amount of people in the shopping area but never once did I feel overwhelmed with people everywhere. The shops weren't crazy filled with people which was nice. It could have been that we visited the shopping center in the afternoon. I think between 2-3pm so I'm sure lots of cruise ship passengers had already walked through the shops and were back onboard their ships already.

(y)

It honestly didn't feel that crowded at all. Granted, there were a good amount of people in the shopping area but never once did I feel overwhelmed with people everywhere. The shops weren't crazy filled with people which was nice. It could have been that we visited the shopping center in the afternoon. I think between 2-3pm so I'm sure lots of cruise ship passengers had already walked through the shops and were back onboard their ships already.

Thanks