9 Night Southern Caribbean, Miami, Jan 5, 19, 2018 Sold Out?

Well...I have booked airline for this jan.5 th. Using a bogo ticket on delta have to do it early as limited number seats. If cruise cancelled. Will lose my free seat ,can only book once.

Booked the cruise when first released

We booked last Saturday to join friends on this cruise. It was already saying Sold Out on the website however like others have said, I was able to book by phone. Rather looking forward to see what happens. A change in ports is OK with us ....just do not want a cancelation as we snagged a great aft cabin. 😊

We received a reply from RCI to our email. It doesn't sound like anything too alarming is going on...

"Our records indicate that you are confirmed for the Navigator of the Seas sailing January 19, 2018. It is currently listed as a 9 Night Southern Caribbean cruise. Occasionally the team that handles inventory may swap cruises off the website in the system in order to perform maintenance."

I am booked on the April 13, 2018 sailing for this ship / itinerary. Any ideas what would happen if they do decided to cancel these sailings?

I had April 22 and 28 booked for Navigator 2018 and RCI canceled these about 2 weeks ago. For the 9 night sailing they allowed me to move to any ship or sail date and gave me $200 OBC. For the 5 night they gave me $100 OBC

We received a reply from RCI to our email. It doesn't sound like anything too alarming is going on...

"Our records indicate that you are confirmed for the Navigator of the Seas sailing January 19, 2018. It is currently listed as a 9 Night Southern Caribbean cruise. Occasionally the team that handles inventory may swap cruises off the website in the system in order to perform maintenance."

Our TA emailed me today and she says that they may be trying to decide whether or not to switch the itinerary. Adventure of the Seas apparently has a very similar itinerary on their 7 day cruise. I just wish they'd let us know one way or the other.

• 4 weeks later...
9 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise, Navigator of the Seas

Leaving from: Miami, Florida Departs: Jan 5, 2018; Jan 19, 2018

Booked this cruise a while ago for our 10 year anniversary and noticed it's sold out for both dates in January. I know that it could not possibly be sold out so does this mean that they are going to change the itinerary or cancel the cruise?

This was our dream cruise hitting the ABC islands for a full day.

January is a common time for themed cruises, so they might be blocking rooms for a possible charter. I know that every January there are several country music themed cruises that go out of Florida. Sometimes, Canaveral, sometimes Fort Lauderdale and sometimes Miami.

Just keep you eyes open.

• 2 months later...
Following this post.

We are on the April 13 2018 9 night sailing. I hope it does not get cancelled.

Thanks

All these cruises are back in inventory. There is no more issue. For a few weeks they were listed as sold out but still able to be booked over the phone. The sold out was what caused the panic.

we are booked on the Nov24th cruise and are disappointed they might(will) be canceling almost all of the 9day sailings.

It would be nice to do all 3 ABC's

None of the 5 day are canceled:confused:

Are the 9 days not selling as fast as they wanted? so to low of a price point?

For a couple of months now we've been watching the 9 nights from January to April 2017 and the only suites available have been junior suites at an incredibly high price. I thought that indicated it was a very popular itinerary.

Edited by Big_G

• 7 months later...