Buying Flowers in Juneau

mr.roboto

Is there anywhere near the Cruise docks that sell flowers in Juneau? We will be there on our anniversary and I would like to buy some fresh flowers for our cabin that day.

You should whether flowers will be allowed on board because of insects that could damage the flowers on board.

Why not buy the flowers from the ship ahead of time. Then you won't spend time looking for flowers.

Other than wildflowers I don't know of a place close to the docks. You could take a taxi to the grocery store, which is a couple of miles or if you have time, the shuttle to Fred Meyer or Walmart. If you're northbound you could get them the day before in Ketchikan. The free downtown shuttle bus stops at the Safeway mall.

Is there anywhere near the Cruise docks that sell flowers in Juneau? We will be there on our anniversary and I would like to buy some fresh flowers for our cabin that day.

Why not buy your flowers in Seattle at Pike's Place market and enjoy them 2 days prior to your anniversary. Yes you can buy flowers and bring them on the ship in Seattle, we do it every year.

Other than wildflowers I don't know of a place close to the docks. You could take a taxi to the grocery store, which is a couple of miles or if you have time, the shuttle to Fred Meyer or Walmart. If you're northbound you could get them the day before in Ketchikan. The free downtown shuttle bus stops at the Safeway mall.

Sorry- no Walmart-in Juneau anymore.

Why not buy your flowers in Seattle at Pike's Place market and enjoy them 2 days prior to your anniversary. Yes you can buy flowers and bring them on the ship in Seattle, we do it every year.

I second this idea. It will be fun to visit Pike Place Market anyway and they always have such gorgeous flowers available. Happy Anniversary!

You can always bring flowers onboard, just not off the ship.

I do have to second the comment about Pike's Place in Seattle - gorgeous flowers.

I have not bought flowers on HAL but have on Princess and they are actually affordable and great looking. Look at the cruise line also.

Thanks to all for the wonderful suggestions. Can't go to Pike's Place pre-cruise, going directly to the docks from Sea-tac. Staying in Seattle post-cruise. Maybe I can buy/order flowers once on board. If I keep ordering goods and services before boarding, I won't have anything to use my on-board credits on.

Thanks to all for the wonderful suggestions. Can't go to Pike's Place pre-cruise, going directly to the docks from Sea-tac. Staying in Seattle post-cruise. Maybe I can buy/order flowers once on board. If I keep ordering goods and services before boarding, I won't have anything to use my on-board credits on.

Ask on the HAL board. Some lines have a flower table the day after sailing and you can order it then. I looked at prices (but did not pictures) and they do seem affordable.

https://book.hollandamerica.com/pdfs/onboard/Gift_Order_Polar.pdf

Any flowers (mostly roses) that we've ever purchased through HAL or on HAL ships have been beautiful and reasonably priced. You can order in advance of your cruise or after you board. See "Gifts & Indulgences" online via your booking page to order flowers in advance.

Any flowers (mostly roses) that we've ever purchased through HAL or on HAL ships have been beautiful and reasonably priced. You can order in advance of your cruise or after you board. See "Gifts & Indulgences" online via your booking page to order flowers in advance.

It's good to know that I should be able to purchase flowers on board. I only want them for that one day/night of our anniversary. If I purchase on board at least I can use my on board credits that way. Thanks for the advice. :D