Discounted Carnival Gift Cards

MTruvillio

Allstate Rewards ALWAYS has some selection of 10% off gift cards available. Usually in $100 denominations, sometimes $50 and every now and then $500. You don't have to be a customer -- if you aren't a customer it's easier to sign up via their DriveWise phone app. You can set up a username and password through the DriveWise app and then visit allstaterewards.com to start earning points. The points are ridiculously easy to accumulate without doing much at all except plug in the promo codes that they give you for signing up, watching some videos, etc.

Allstate Rewards ALWAYS has some selection of 10% off gift cards available. Usually in $100 denominations, sometimes $50 and every now and then $500. You don't have to be a customer -- if you aren't a customer it's easier to sign up via their DriveWise phone app. You can set up a username and password through the DriveWise app and then visit allstaterewards.com to start earning points. The points are ridiculously easy to accumulate without doing much at all except plug in the promo codes that they give you for signing up, watching some videos, etc.

Thank you! Didn't realize Allstate had the cards as well - love the e-delivery too!

One question though - do you know how often you can buy them? I snagged 5 yesterday, but it's not letting me buy anymore today, even though they're in stock.

Thanks!

Thank you! Didn't realize Allstate had the cards as well - love the e-delivery too!

One question though - do you know how often you can buy them? I snagged 5 yesterday, but it's not letting me buy anymore today, even though they're in stock.

Thanks!

Usually every 24 hours or so. Sometimes a couple of days.

Will I be bugged by insurance salesman after signing up for Drivewise?

Looking for carnival discount gift cards. Any help much appreciated
They just came back in stock on Verizon Rewards. Get 'em while they're hot. They're typically gone within hours fwir.

My best deal to date was the American Express Offer - Spend $500 get $100 credit statement
Does anyone know for sure that if it were to come around again would those of us who took advantage of it this last time be able to do so again and still get the credit?

Perhaps even a single "Discounted Gift Card and Statement Credit Watch" thread, including the AMEX statement credit, the Allstate discount on gift cards, the AARP discount on gift cards, and the Verizon discount on gift cards.

Perhaps even a single "Discounted Gift Card and Statement Credit Watch" thread, including the AMEX statement credit, the Allstate discount on gift cards, the AARP discount on gift cards, and the Verizon discount on gift cards.

Don't forget Citi.

I would prefer one thread for each type. I don't want to have to sift through a ton of posts about Verizon if I just want information on AARP.

Credit cards are where it gets a bit excessive. It would be nice if there was a thread for each card issuer, but that could lead to too many threads.

Does anyone know for sure that if it were to come around again would those of us who took advantage of it this last time be able to do so again and still get the credit?

I would think so because its a whole new promotion when they bring it back ... will have different term dates etc ... if not then just order yourself some additional cards in your own name and have at it

Thank you!!! I was able to FINALLY snag a $500 one...aarp is always sold out and I'm not a Verizon customer.

Much much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The easiest one for me to do is AARP. I signed up about 2 weeks ago, have made very little effort to earn points, and already have almost 11,000 pts. That's after I used 2,000 pts. yesterday to buy a couple Carnival cards. You don't have to be a member of or join AARP. You just have to register a free account on their website with your name, DOB, and email. If you don't want to use your primary email address, just create a "junk" address on any one of the free email providers...Outlook (formerly Hotmail), Google Gmail, etc. You get 3,000 pts. just for registering, 50 pts. for logging in every day, and you can take a large selection of health & wellness quizzes that give you a few hundred points, give or take. I get emails regularly with promotional codes to enter on the site for points, typically around 300. Yesterday I signed up to receive a few more email newsletters and it gave me 2,050 pts. just for signing up to get them. I've only taken three or four of those quizzes, so most of my nearly 11,000 points have come from just logging in and promotional codes in their emails (I did use a junk account since I'd be getting those newsletters). They just sold a round of cards yesterday and, from what I understand, they usually come back around about every 2 weeks. Yesterday the $500 cards sold out fairly quickly, but the $100 cards were available well into the afternoon.

I would prefer one thread for each type. I don't want to have to sift through a ton of posts about Verizon if I just want information on AARP.

Credit cards are where it gets a bit excessive. It would be nice if there was a thread for each card issuer, but that could lead to too many threads.

I agree. If they were to combine the threads, each type needs to be separated because that'll get confusing. Then again, I don't mind that there's multiple threads. The biggest one for the AARP gift cards is over 100 pages and 2,100+ comments. It's usually the one that floats to the top when they're available or when someone has a question. There's a few people in there that get bent out of shape when someone asks a question that's already been answered but, hey, that's a whole lot of posts to sort through to find what you're looking for. It's easier just to ask again, so I don't fault them for it. I'm happy to answer questions and help when I can.

The easiest one for me to do is AARP. I signed up about 2 weeks ago, have made very little effort to earn points, and already have almost 11,000 pts. That's after I used 2,000 pts. yesterday to buy a couple Carnival cards. You don't have to be a member of or join AARP. You just have to register a free account on their website with your name, DOB, and email. If you don't want to use your primary email address, just create a "junk" address on any one of the free email providers...Outlook (formerly Hotmail), Google Gmail, etc. You get 3,000 pts. just for registering, 50 pts. for logging in every day, and you can take a large selection of health & wellness quizzes that give you a few hundred points, give or take. I get emails regularly with promotional codes to enter on the site for points, typically around 300. Yesterday I signed up to receive a few more email newsletters and it gave me 2,050 pts. just for signing up to get them. I've only taken three or four of those quizzes, so most of my nearly 11,000 points have come from just logging in and promotional codes in their emails (I did use a junk account since I'd be getting those newsletters). They just sold a round of cards yesterday and, from what I understand, they usually come back around about every 2 weeks. Yesterday the $500 cards sold out fairly quickly, but the $100 cards were available well into the afternoon.

I agree. If they were to combine the threads, each type needs to be separated because that'll get confusing. Then again, I don't mind that there's multiple threads. The biggest one for the AARP gift cards is over 100 pages and 2,100+ comments. It's usually the one that floats to the top when they're available or when someone has a question. There's a few people in there that get bent out of shape when someone asks a question that's already been answered but, hey, that's a whole lot of posts to sort through to find what you're looking for. It's easier just to ask again, so I don't fault them for it. I'm happy to answer questions and help when I can.

I tried to buy the AARP $100 cards yesterday and between the time I added them to my cart and hit the proceed to checkout button they were gone, gone, gone...I would have thought if they were in my cart I should have been able to get them and called AARP Rewards customer service but the rep said they go so fast that whoever hits checkout first gets them , even if you are seeing them in your cart...it totally sucked

I just tried to register on AARP's website and for no good reason it simply would not allow me to register. I was wondering if it was just a bad Arrow catching routine but I then tried to enter a bad zip code and it told me that that was a bad zip code so I corrected that and I tried to register again and again it said that it couldn't register me providing no reason whatsoever​. Even tried it in the second browser and still no success.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I tried to buy the AARP $100 cards yesterday and between the time I added them to my cart and hit the proceed to checkout button they were gone, gone, gone...I would have thought if they were in my cart I should have been able to get them and called AARP Rewards customer service but the rep said they go so fast that whoever hits checkout first gets them , even if you are seeing them in your cart...it totally sucked
Wow, that sucks. Some shopping cart systems will only hold an item for so long, if the supply is limited, in order to free them up for others, but it sounds like they don't even allow that. And judging by the customer service rep., they are well aware of how popular they are. The last time I checked yesterday, they were still available around 3:15pm (central). From what I've read, there's been times when they didn't last that long.

I just tried to register on AARP's website and for no good reason it simply would not allow me to register. I was wondering if it was just a bad Arrow catching routine but I then tried to enter a bad zip code and it told me that that was a bad zip code so I corrected that and I tried to register again and again it said that it couldn't register me providing no reason whatsoever​. Even tried it in the second browser and still no success.
My first suggestion would've been try a different browser, but you did that, so I don't know what happened. The only thing I can think of is to try again at another time just in case it was due to site maintenance issues or something.

I just purchased $500 of the $100 carnival gift cards on allstaterewards.com

My question how do I apply them to my sail and sign card, do I keep the email file with numbers and when I board load them at a kiosk?