Royal Suites program

I noticed Coastal Kitchen for dinner is included with Junior Suite, and Coastal Kitchen for all meals for all other suites. We are traveling with 6 people and only wife and I in suite. Will we be able to have a table in regular MDR - took cruise to spend time with our friends?? How does this work?

Also, does this now mean that a junior suite is really considered a suite under new program? Will junior suite passengers also get a gold card and NOT have to make reservations for shows like other suite guests?

Thanks for any specific information.

I noticed Coastal Kitchen for dinner is included with Junior Suite, and Coastal Kitchen for all meals for all other suites. We are traveling with 6 people and only wife and I in suite. Will we be able to have a table in regular MDR - took cruise to spend time with our friends?? How does this work?

Also, does this now mean that a junior suite is really considered a suite under new program? Will junior suite passengers also get a gold card and NOT have to make reservations for shows like other suite guests?

No on the gold card

Coastal Kitchen is optional, not required or assigned. You will still be able to eat in the MDR.

JS guests will not get all the higher suite perks, and they will have a different colored SeaPass card than the Star and Sky suite guests.

Coastal Kitchen is just an option for dinner. You will receive your table assignment for MTD or MDR. You do not get the other perks of the full suites. Rather than the silver Seapass on other classes of ships, JS have a medium color blue.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Coastal Kitchen is just an option for dinner. You will receive your table assignment for MTD or MDR. You do not get the other perks of the full suites. Rather than the silver Seapass on other classes of ships, JS have a medium color blue.

We were just on a Star Class suite on Oasis and still had a MDR table number, even though we never ate there. Coastal Kitchn is quite good, but the menu limited. I do believe it changes midweek,

Here are the benefits for those booked in a JS under the new Royal Suite Program on Oasis Class and Anthem:

Sea Class (Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Junior Suite)

Find in these spacious suites premium touches like upgraded linens and specialty in-room amenities, and enjoy exclusive dining privileges at Coastal Kitchen

Suite benefits include

Specialty Bottled Water

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities by Hermes, Ferragamo and L'OCCITANE

Luxury pillowtop mattress

Suite restaurant-Coastal Kitchen (dinner only)

There is no Gold Card on Oasis Class nor Anthem any more. Here is a link explaining the new colors for the SeaPass cards on Quantum and Oasis Class ships: http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49861836&postcount=3720

Edited by cruisenfever

• 11 months later...
Here are the benefits for those booked in a JS under the new Royal Suite Program on Oasis Class and Anthem:

Sea Class (Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Junior Suite)

Find in these spacious suites premium touches like upgraded linens and specialty in-room amenities, and enjoy exclusive dining privileges at Coastal Kitchen

Suite benefits include

Specialty Bottled Water

Suite restaurant-Coastal Kitchen (dinner only)

There is no Gold Card on Oasis Class nor Anthem any more. Here is a link explaining the new colors for the SeaPass cards on Quantum and Oasis Class ships: http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49861836&postcount=3720

are these items included with Junior Suites on the other classes of ship as well?

Suite benefits include

Specialty Bottled Water

So far what I get is a bathtub, slightly larger room and a coffee maker.

are these items included with Junior Suites on the other classes of ship as well?

Suite benefits include

Specialty Bottled Water

Nope, those perks are only on Oasis and Quantum classes.

I've seen some variation in the brand of bathroom amenities, so it's possible you could see one of those listed on other classes of ships, but it would just be a random thing.

Suite benefits include

Specialty Bottled Water

I know in the beginning stages when Royal was going to roll out the new Suite program for the Oasis and Quantum class ships only, they did indicate all three toiletries brands would be offered and decided to go with L'Occitane products only for the three suite classes, Sea, Sky and Star.

Specialty Bottled Water??? Could someone expand on what this means? Do I get free bottled water in a Junior Suite? Just wondering...

You do on Oasis and Quantum class, but not other classes.

Guessing "specialty" in this case might mean Evian.

Very cool, thanks! I will be cruising on Allure, so that will be excellent. I don't really care about the "specialty" of the water (LOL), it's just nice to know that it will be provided. Free of charge, right?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Very cool, thanks! I will be cruising on Allure, so that will be excellent. I don't really care about the "specialty" of the water (LOL), it's just nice to know that it will be provided. Free of charge, right?

Not free, but included in the cost of your stateroom.:)

I have a SG suite, what perks can I expect? The previous post about a gold card and not needing reservations for shows, is that true?

Thanks for the info

Anthem 12/2/2017

You will receive 2 complimentary glass bottles of Evian water. Your seapass will be a maroon color. Anthem does not use Gold color seapasses for Suite guests. Sea class is turquoise in color and Star class is a deep purple color. Below is the email you will receive from the Concierge about 6 days before your sailings. You will have to make reservations for the Spectra show only. The other two Production shows WWRY and The Gift, you will not need reservations nor will you need them for the other Headliner shows.

We're also on your sailing which has a great itinerary :)

Dear Suite Guest(s),

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the amazing Anthem of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean for your cruise vacation.

My name is Ricardo, your Concierge onboard, your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any requests throughout your cruise. My desk hours in the Concierge Club are daily

from 8:00 am to 11.30 am and from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The Concierge Club is located on deck 12, aft.

As a special VIP Sky Class Guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests. For your convenience, below is a summary of those services:

- Use of the Concierge Club

- Spa bathrobes for use onboard

- Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7:00 am until 10:00 am in the lounge

- Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and a complimentary beverage setup are served in the lounge every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm

- Access to Coastal Kitchen, our exclusive restaurant reserved for suite guests, open for breakfast, lunch (on sea days only) and dinner (reservations recommended)

In-room dining service is also available from our Dynamic Dining restaurants (American Icon Grill, Chic, The Grande, Silk and Coastal Kitchen). Please be aware that

some room service menu items have an additional cost (bottled water, sodas, wine, beer etc.)

- The use of the private Suite Sundeck, located on deck 16, aft (entrance via deck 15 by SeaPlex)

- Reservation assistance for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa and other onboard activities

- Reserved VIP seating for shows. (Please show the Cruise Director’s staff member your SeaPass card at least 20 minutes prior the beginning of the show). Suite guests

require reservation for the Spectra’s Cabaret show only. Please note that 10 minutes prior to the start of the shows, reserved seating will be opened up for walk-in guests

- Complimentary pressing is available on the second day of the cruise via your suite attendant

- Luxury Pillowtop Mattress, which offers luxury sleep and comfort

- Complimentary water on suite arrival

- Complimentary Voom Internet, one device per guest (you will receive an access code upon suite arrival)

- Exclusive Suite Cocktail Party

Our Speciality Restaurants will be glad to take your reservation ahead of time. The restaurants are Chops Grille! (Steaks House), Izumi Restaurant (Asian Restaurant),

Jamie's Italian Cuisine and Wonderland Restaurant (Imaginative Cuisine). These restaurants bear a cover charge fee. Kindly let me know if you would like me to reserve in advance for you.

Coastal Kitchen, our fusion of Mediterranean and Southern California Cuisine restaurant,is open for lunch on boarding day. It is located on Deck 14, Starboard Side, Aft, opening

from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.

The Concierge Club is open 24 hours and accessible by using your SeaPass card and/or WOW band. The Concierge Club is a designated no smoking area, including the use

of electronic cigarettes. We respectfully request that guests observe a smart casual dress code whilst visiting the club. No swim or pool attire is permitted and footwear is required at all times.

Guests under 21 years of age must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

Please visit the Concierge Club or contact me by dialing 29015 from any ship phone.

I look forward to assisting you to make your cruise experience truly memorable and wish you an unforgettable time onboard Anthem of the Seas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Good to know that you get bottled water in the Jr Suites. I had been thinking about bringing some onboard, but now I won't have to worry about it!! We are on the Allure in June. Thanks for posting this!!:D