Coke Freestyle Machine Thread

I know that people have discussed this previously, in various threads, but I didn't see an overall thread on this. I think it would be helpful if people posted the following (in this format):

-Ship name (Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, etc)

-Freestyle machines on ship? (Y/N)

-Freestyle machine locations

-Which locations seemed to be crowded and which ones seemed to be less crowded

-Other

Anyway, just thought it would be helpful to people to compile this. I think these machines are great. Thanks for posting!

Edited by RC_Cruise_Addict

Freedom has at lest 6 free style machines.

One pair on deck 5 by Sorrentos.

One pair of the right and another pair on the left on deck 11 inside the Windjammer.

When you enter the Windjammer, you can see the machines on both sides so you can tell which side has a longer line.

Freedom has at lest 6 free style machines.

One pair on deck 5 by Sorrentos.

One pair of the right and another pair on the left on deck 11 inside the Windjammer.

When you enter the Windjammer, you can see the machines on both sides so you can tell which side has a longer line.

One in the Arcade too.

• 6 months later...
Regardless of where those Freestyle machines are...the soda (coke) taste better when you get yours from one of the bars JMHO ;)

I would disagree, on ship and and as in restaurant on land, the quality of the soda supplied by the fountain mixtures of bars can vary from one to another, or even day to day. The 2nd generation of the Freestyle machines seems far more consistent.

Does there really have to be a thread dedicated to Soda machines?

I had cancer and I'm no longer allowed to drink alcohol, I've lost most of my taste due to radiation and my only enjoyment in life is bubbly diet Dr.Pepper :D

Lol, 5y+ cured, I'm making light of a true story although I was never a drinker. And actually, I bought 2 soda packages and knowing where the machines were located was important, it was the only place to get Minute Maid Pink Lemonade for my young daughters, their fave, all 12 days and especially to transfer into S'wells before ports.

To JoshaA -- This may be a bit off topic, but have you ever tried "miracle berries" to help with the taste? I know they are usually used for chemo treatments to reduce the metal taste, but I couldn't help but wonder if they would work for you.

Here's an article about them. I have no connection with this company, but I do have a miracle berry bush in my front yard, so I know they change the taste of sour to sweet for about 20-30 minutes.

http://daytonanewsjournal.fl.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=013cc17b5

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To JoshaA -- This may be a bit off topic, but have you ever tried "miracle berries" to help with the taste? I know they are usually used for chemo treatments to reduce the metal taste, but I couldn't help but wonder if they would work for you.

Here's an article about them. I have no connection with this company, but I do have a miracle berry bush in my front yard, so I know they change the taste of sour to sweet for about 20-30 minutes.

http://daytonanewsjournal.fl.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=013cc17b5

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.

I exaggerated for satire, while I completely lost taste during treatment which was a nightmare when everything literally tastes like cardboard among all the other serious side effects, I would say I have at least 90% of my taste back. I looked into that fruit, very interesting chemistry as sweet is what I've mainly lost... which may be a good thing on a cruise when you're enticed with a smorgasbord of desserts lol... I'll give it a try, I've forgotten what good ice cream tastes like! Thank you!

Anthem:

2 at Windjammer

2 at Sorrentos

1 at the SeaPlex by the dogs

Also, the bars don't have any specialty soda like the machine.

I think there is also one by/in the Fuel teen club. At least that is what it looks like according to the pics by the cruise critic photos. I will know for sure a month from yesterday :)

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/anthem-of-the-seas-706/fuel-teen-club-184665/fuel-teen-club--v9687884/

Anthem:

2 at Windjammer

2 at Sorrentos

1 at the SeaPlex by the dogs

Also, the bars don't have any specialty soda like the machine.

I think there is also one by/in the Fuel teen club. At least that is what it looks like according to the cruise critic photos. I will know for sure a month from yesterday :)

Below is a link to the pics I am talking about.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/anthem-of-the-seas-706/fuel-teen-club-184665/fuel-teen-club--v9687884/

JoshuaA -- you are welcome. The bad news might be that it won't work on ice cream! It makes a sliced lemon taste like the lemon drop candy. Grapefruit tastes like it is marinated in sugar. It makes sour and acidic taste very sweet. So you might satisfy your sweet tooth in an untraditional way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...