Arrival morning, Dubai

Hi Guys,

For some reason, this trip I decided to book everything separately as I wanted to stay in Dubai for a couple of nights after the cruise. It did work out cheaper.

My flight gets to Dubai at 07:30am so hopefully after all the formalities I'll be out the airport around 9am, anyone have any ideas what I can do for 4-5 hours whilst I wait to board? we'll have cases.

Thanks

Dean

Can only be Dubai Mall.

Buy a one day metro pass (22 dirhams) take red line to Dubai mall, walk the 15 mins from station to mall

get a bite to eat once the mall opens at 10 am

use the free wifi and take photos of the Ice rink, Aquarium and Waterfall. tip use the exit near the water fall

for best photos of the Burg Khalifa.Perhaps make the trip to the top too?)

If you have time use the Metro pass to see parts of the Dubai Creek. But when time is up and you want to head

to the ship

(which one is it??) use the stop Burjuman (which is near the Creek) and the cost of the metered taxi should be around 25 dirhams.

Just have your cruise ticket handly if needed.

happy hols

do-able due to the airport style travellaters

but if I were you I'd try one of 2 things

a) drop luggage off at the ship then sightsee or b) see if any malls or stations like burgman have places where you can store your luggage.

If you are spending a few days post cruise in Dubai, take the opportunity before boarding the ship to visit the Centre of Cultural Understanding. They offer cultural breakfast and lunch times as well as tours in the creek area of Dubai. Perhaps they would hold your luggage while visiting or as suggested, take a taxi to the ship and drop off your bags and then continue on to the Cultural Centre. Both the airport and the port are not that far from the Centre. A lot of information about Emirati culture has been added to their website that might also be of interest to you.

http://www.cultures.ae