Single gay male April 29 to may 6th NCL

Singlegayguy

Hi white single gay male here traveling alone in a suite. I am interested in meeting friends for dinner, running around the ship or showing you around some of the islands.

SeaWorld is a must-see.

Hope to see you around the ship I'm on Deck 11

Oh I know I just found out I always go in the penthouse on Holland American I cannot believe this happened.

My assistant screwed up big-time I'm trying to buy out someone's upgrade as we speak. But thanks for the heads up you have a good Cruise.

Do u get a private terrace?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Regardless it's okay a cruise as a cruise I guess that's what you get when you try different. But just for me personally a room with a bathtub in it was a bit trailer trash for my preference. Hey I guess that's why there's that many styles so that everybody can find their own preference just like me being gay each to his own.

suggestion would be to attend the solo group pre dinner gathering, it is held in the solo lounge if the ship has one, and is run by a NCL staffer who sort of coordinates meals and makes reservations. ut us usuakky around 6. Plenty of the other solos are probably gay too.