Just flew Easter weekend thru LaGuardia

Peachypooh

I can answer questions based on my trip on American thru terminal B or on a friend's trip the same weekend thru the Delta terminal.I have flown thru LGA many times over the years and it definitely is impacted by

the construction. However I will say the employees were polite and professional so that's something.

No guarantees but if you fly in around 9-10 pm airport traffic is lighter and it takes less time to get out of there.

If renting a car and arriving at terminal B after picking up your bags go upstairs and pick up the Blue bus. Ride it to the Marine Air terminal where you pick the rental car shuttle. We rented thru Avis and I think other rental agencies were told to take the Purple bus. But they all ended up at the Marine Air terminal for a transfer anyway. Sounds complicated? It is!

Anyway my friend told me that due to construction Delta doesn't have enough jetways at the Delta terminal so they were bussed to their plane and had to climb in. Same thing going home. Had to walk down stairs and be bussed to the terminal. Not a big deal except her husband was recovering from a hip replacement and definitely did not expect this as they always flew Delta out of LGA and there were always jetways.

The last time we flew thru there we were in terminal B concourse C. It was very rundown especially the bathrooms. We lucked out this time and were in terminal B concourse D. Much nicer concourse and the bathrooms are much cleaner.

Any questions I will try to answer.

Purple Route services B/C/D Terminals and does NOT go to A also known as Marine Air Terminal.

Blue Route ONLY goes between A and B (B is also known as Central Terminal)

Red Route is A/C/D and does NOT stop at B

Green Route (NEW) is Terminal B Only for App Based and Black Car services (Lyft/Uber/Dial 7 etc) terminal to pickup area.

Purple Route services B/C/D Terminals and does NOT go to A also known as Marine Air Terminal.

Blue Route ONLY goes between A and B (B is also known as Central Terminal)

Red Route is A/C/D and does NOT stop at B

Green Route (NEW) is Terminal B Only for App Based and Black Car services (Lyft/Uber/Dial 7 etc) terminal to pickup area.

Thank you so much for the correct information. I was just passing on what a LaGuardia employee told us when we were waiting for the blue bus. She told me purple goes to terminal A and I could just take that one if I wanted to. Glad I waited for B !!!