Cape Liberty - 11:20 flight out of EWR?

dznymom

DH & I will be on the Summit July 30th. We are driving down but I will be taking the car and heading to AC when we get back. DH has to go straight home. There is a nice flight out of EWR at 11:20, and he has me to transport him to the airport & won't need to check luggage. It's our first time out of Cape Liberty. Is this cutting it too close?

DH & I will be on the Summit July 30th. We are driving down but I will be taking the car and heading to AC when we get back. DH has to go straight home. There is a nice flight out of EWR at 11:20, and he has me to transport him to the airport & won't need to check luggage. It's our first time out of Cape Liberty. Is this cutting it too close?

It's tight, but you could do it. Self disembark with your luggage. Park at the port. Traffic to EWR should be fine on a Sunday. You need to be at EWR no later than 9:50, preferably a bit earlier just to be safe.

If there are no snafus with the ship's arrival and/or immigration/customs and you do self walk off, you should be fine. Last year we took the "Summit" to Bermuda, did the self walk off and we were in our car driving off before 8AM.

Thanks to you both. He booked it, along with the 'Even More Speed' option, so hopefully it will work out fine. I'll be dropping him off at the airport and going on my merry way, so I'm not going to worry :evilsmile: