Room Service Secrets

CastMember 02

We have sailed 8 times on DCL and we know they have a "secret: menu including Mickey Bars, PB & J and Grilled Cheeses

Does Princess have any secret items on their room service menu?

Does anyone have a picture of the current room service offered?

We are sailing on the Grand, TIA

Not sure if there are any "secret" items or not such as ordering a "double double animal style with extra toast" at In-n-Out. :)

There is a "regular" menu and a "breakfast" menu. I am only addressing the breakfast menu here.

If you look at the door hang tag for room service breakfast it has very little on it. You can write in lots of stuff and it gets delivered. I always give the deliver person a couple of bucks "just because" even though they are paid to deliver it. Please be aware that if you order "Bacon x 4" you will not receive 4 strips of bacon. You will receive 4 orders of bacon. D'Oh!

The rather lame room service breakfast menu looks like this:

scan0020_zpsc9272f74.jpg

If you want boiled eggs write it in. If you want something else, write it in. You have a very good chance that it will be delivered.

If you are in a suite you get this menu:

0e930307e63cb847e6b42187b89077e2.jpg

Edited by Thrak

Is the suite breakfast menu available on disembarkation day? It's the only time we do a room service breakfast but we've not had a suite breakfast card only a regular breakfast menu.

Thanks

Passengers in full suites will have a disembarkation breakfast menu delivered the night before that you can order from (its not a hanging tag if I remember correctly).

So I guess the full suite disembarkation menu is really just the regular room service breakfast menu

Not certain if room service is offered on the morning of disembarkation day. You are requested to be out of your cabin by 8am.

Not certain if room service is offered on the morning of disembarkation day. You are requested to be out of your cabin by 8am.

When in a suite you CAN have a full breakfast delivered, also if traveling with friends (not in a suite) they can join you, just order enough for them and be courteous and have it delivered early

You can also write in a time on that door hanger, I'm awake before the night crew gets done! To avoid waking DH by calling for my coffee when I get up, I just put "5:30am please" above the times listed. It's always delivered at exactly that time, because I'm the only one! :D

Happy Sailing!

So I guess the full suite disembarkation menu is really just the regular room service breakfast menu

I haven't sailed in a suite but I don't think that is the case. I "believe" you can still order a regular breakfast. I don't see any reason why that wouldn't be the case.

As to the original question:

Many don't know that you can order off of the Children's Menu. If you are in a suite order the Volcano to be delivered to your cabin. :D

In full suites every evening during the turn down service the steward should provide you with the next day's breakfast menu that includes the specials in the MDR the next morning. That is the menu full suites can order off of for room service every morning including disembarkation morning.

I have room service breakfast most days of my cruises, and it is not available on disembarkation day unless you're on a b2b.

Also, I've never been lucky enough to get anything extra that I put on the card. I wish I knew what the secret to success is! I'll keep trying.

Suite passengers do get room service on disembarkation day. I place the items I want on the door hangtag, and sometimes it gets picked up, and sometimes not. Either way, I always call in the morning to confirm the order. Several times the person who answered the room service phone told me there is no room service on disembarkation day, but when I point out I'm in a suite, the order comes. We order a hot breakfast from the suite breakfast menu and are out of our cabin by 8:00.

Does the suite room service menu also apply to Club Class mini suites?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mini suite is really a poor name. It's not really a suite. Full suites have special privileges that are only for them.