Request for Discovery cabin info

I wanted a single outside cabin with a picture window rather than a porthole for my cruise on the Discovery next year.

Went to the Thomsons shop nearby and well never had such a palaver :rolleyes:

Anyway after a considerable amount of time they eventually assigned me cabin 3014 and assured me this does have a picture window.

However looking at the deck plans when I got home, it is the furthest forward of the single outsides which now leaves me wondering if it really does have a picture window.

If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated.

If not looks like a trek back to the shop on Monday :(

Thanks

Relax

I think all the outside cabins on deck 3 have picture windows. There are some with portholes on deck 2.

Check this image of Discovery when she was Splendour of the Seas. Your cabin will be 8th from the left immediately under the promenade deck. The bottom deck 1 is crew cabins.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=PybhZunU&id=FD5AD659689C0A278B31EC2CFCA1536531E65C2F&thid=OIP.PybhZunUP42jrnrr39CNTAEsCo&q=tui+discovery&simid=608013597852435616&selectedIndex=59&ajaxhist=0

We are in 3512 and before booking I studied photos of D2 when she was still Legend as it was easier to see windows and portholes when she was painted white. There are no portholes to be seen on deck 3 and twelve at each end on deck 2.

However if you look at deckplans on RCI's website it says from 3500 to 3516 and the same on the other side have portholes. A comment on FB said that 3510 had a window so I am hoping those deckplans are wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Forums