How do I get bottles of liquor in room embarkation day for consumption during cruise?

noone

HAL Noordam in May to Alaska. How do I get bottles of alcohol in the room on embarkation day? We like to have our drinks in the room. Can I order them now to be in the room when we board? Ty.

You can pre-order them by calling Guest Services at 1-800-541-1576. If you go on HAL's site, you can see a selection of wines and spirits to choose from. You can also make special requests - sometimes they are able to accommodate your request.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

If you call Ship Services at the above number, be certain to ask them to send you an e-mail confirming your order.

You can order on line as well.

Both of the above options require you to have your credit card handy as you pay for them right away.

Take the e-mail confirmations with you just in case there is a problem. The bottles of alcohol will be in your cabin when you get on the ship.

Sometimes we have had a lot of ship board credit so we wait until we are on the ship to order alcohol for the cabin. If you order on embarkation day, it will take a while for it to be delivered to your cabin. You just call room service.

If you set the order up to deliver at sea you will avoid local taxes that can appear if you order on embarkation day. 99% of the time it is in the stateroom. If it's not there I bet the cabin steward could get it for you

If you set the order up to deliver at sea you will avoid local taxes that can appear if you order on embarkation day. 99% of the time it is in the stateroom. If it's not there I bet the cabin steward could get it for you

We always pre-order a bottle of Crown from the HAL site under our booking. Yes, you are charged when you order but on all of our cruises we've pre-ordered it's been waiting for us when we first arrive at the cabin.:whiskey-glass::whiskey-glass:

Ty everyone. I called and they are emailing the ship to see if they carry Carolans Irish cream and Royal Reserve Canadian rye whisky. If they do, I can purchase via email and I will request the at sea to avoid taxes. Thanks for that info.

If I pre-order the 5 bottle wine package can I have the 5 bottles delivered to my cabin on embarkation day after we are at sea?

I don't recall being charged tax on my pre-oorder of a wine package and the bottle of Crown.

When you pre-order the wine packages there's an option of having it delivered to your cabin or the dining room. I know this to be true because a couple of HAL cruises ago they mistakenly delivered it to the room and I had to call for someone to move it to the dining room.