Has anyone booked the family Cabana on the Eurodam

jasperkerri

I am looking at possibly booking the family Cabana on the Eurodam. Strangely enough, when I called ship services, she was not able to answer very many questions. If any one knows, I am looking to find out if they face the pool or if they face out and back for viewing. If anyone has pictures, I would really appreciate it! Thanks

I am looking at possibly booking the family Cabana on the Eurodam. Strangely enough, when I called ship services, she was not able to answer very many questions. If any one knows, I am looking to find out if they face the pool or if they face out and back for viewing. If anyone has pictures, I would really appreciate it! Thanks

They're on the corners, so the answer is yes to both. Pix coming soon.

Had a family cabana on Eurodam on April 1st72319b3fe00097e35a5b996e62c62d9f.jpg81512690084ec0461c64c470346d6f2b.jpg81512690084ec0461c64c470346d6f2b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! Those look fantastic! Are they facing into the wind as you are sailing or are they facing the back of ship?

The direction the wind comes from varies. Yes, the forward motion the ship has can cause a wind from the bow. But a tailwind causes wind from the stern. Then there are the possibilities of crosse winds.

The major open side faces aft. But the door allows air to blow through.

The direction the wind comes from varies. Yes, the forward motion the ship has can cause a wind from the bow. But a tailwind causes wind from the stern. Then there are the possibilities of crosse winds.

The major open side faces aft. But the door allows air to blow through.

Oops! You're right. They're at the front but do face aft. Last year I got totally confused and asked for what I thought was the family cabana that would be on the webcam side when leaving. Got the wrong one.

Any recommendations on which one we should ask for?

I think it's kind of a wash, but if I had to pick, it would be port side. My thread has the names if you need them.

As for wind: If you have a strong following wind, you'll know it. It's pretty rare though.

I think it's kind of a wash, but if I had to pick, it would be port side. My thread has the names if you need them.

As for wind: If you have a strong following wind, you'll know it. It's pretty rare though.

Thank you very much for your help/

We had Capri on port side but they are otherwise identical. If you are going to Alaska, have you considered booking a Neptune Suite at the back of the ship instead of a cabana? Great views and the back part of veranda should have more of a wind break.

We had Capri on port side but they are otherwise identical. If you are going to Alaska, have you considered booking a Neptune Suite at the back of the ship instead of a cabana? Great views and the back part of veranda should have more of a wind break.

We are in a signature suite and were hoping they were going to offer a discounted upgrade,,,, which sadly didn't happen this cruise.

After seeing these photos I would run, not walk, to make my reservation. You can always change your mind, but if they are gone you are out of luck. These look absolutely fabulous!!!!! JMO Cherie

We always get Costa del Sol, starboard side on all ships. I honestly think we get better service there because the attendants' station is starboard.

Or maybe we just look like we tip well. 😊. Which we do.

Dennis

Do you get the cabana for the entire cruise or just specific days and times you choose?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If they're not booked, you can try to get a day reservation. My experience is that they're usually booked for the full cruise.