Oasis Teen Club?

Hi all,

So lovely to be back here and getting ready for our first time on the Oasis! I tried to do a search for my question as well as look in the family boards but couldn't find much. My oldest will now be in the "teen club" for ages 12-14. My youngest will still be in the Adventure Ocean for 9 year olds. I can't seem to find much info on the Teen Club - does anyone have any opinions or feedback. I'm worried she'll be bored?

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks!

Last summer we went on Allure when DD was 11(almost 12) and DS was 14(almost 15). We had DD stay in kids club and were happy we did. She went occasionally during the late afternoon if the schedule had activities she was interested in (you'll get the schedule at the beginning of the week and they do seem to stick to it) but what she really loved where the late night sessions (where of course you have to pay a small fee!) because she said there were fewer kids and it was more unstructured.

DS loved the teen club and went just about every night after dinner and as the week wore on he'd stay out until at least midnight. They don't seem to do a ton of organized activities, but start the week with some and then the kids get to know each other and the kids tend to spend a lot of their time hanging out and walking around the ship. DS wasn't a kid who I would have described as outgoing, but he made a bunch of friends from all over the wold that he still keeps in touch with. Happy to try to answer any more specific questions as well.

Definitely have her go to the teen club the first night. They do activities to get the kids to meet each other, and lots of groups get formed such that kids hang out together informally for the rest of the cruise.

Our teen lover the 12-14 group. Activities are a sort of side issue from the "hanging out" bits

Agree 1st night is really important

This is very helpful, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! My DD (13) is a bit shy, so I'm hoping she finds some new friends at the open house. Do you know what time its usually at in the evening? And if I think I remember, the 12-14 yo groups can sign themselves in and out?