Excursion help

kellyb1971

What is it that interests you? More info is needed! Don't want to recommend snorkeling, if you're like me, and don't want your face wet! Or, recommend ruins, if you don't give a fig about them!

What sort of stuff do YOU like?

In Cabo we winged it! Went from restaurant/bar to restaurant/bar, did some shopping, etc.

Mazatlán we did the Colonial Villages of the Sierra Madre (we love tours like this) with lunch included

Puerto Vallarta we did the Las Caletas Beach getaway, 4 hours on a private beach with a lunch buffet.

We enjoyed both excursions that we did, best advice is to read up on them on Carnival's website to see if they are something you would want to do.

What are the best excursions in Cabo San Lucas, mazatlan, puerto Vallarta? Any info will help. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The question you need to be asking is, "I'm interested in xxx, I want to see yyy. What are the best excursions for these in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta?"

We are going to stone island in mazatlan, whale watching on the pez gato and then beach in cabo and getting a day pass to the marriott in PV. We are traveling with our 3&6 year old boys. I have done las caletas in PV before which is wonderful, the cathedral and market in Mazatlan is interesting to see on a city tour. As others have said, it really depends on what you like to do.

I'm headed on this same trip in April, want to be beach focused, so any thoughts on the best beaches in those three locations would be appreciated.

Also, may ask this in a general forum, but anyone book directly with vallarta-adventures instead of through the cruise line? Half price, but their site advises against it. Wondered how firmly they enforced that.

I'm headed on this same trip in April, want to be beach focused, so any thoughts on the best beaches in those three locations would be appreciated.

Also, may ask this in a general forum, but anyone book directly with vallarta-adventures instead of through the cruise line? Half price, but their site advises against it. Wondered how firmly they enforced that.

They will enforce it, since they have contracts with all cruiselines and will certainly not take a risk with that.You might try google and try to find a reseller, sometimes they offer a discount.

Edited by Ine