Ruby Princess Review-ish 7/3-7/10 (Alaska)

gnatz007

Really great review with wonderful pictures. It was nice to see the spotless kitchen.

Thank you for your kind words. The kitchen tour was kind of an after thought for us, but I am glad we did it. It was a lot of fun!

It's been two weeks since we have hopped off, and we are having serious Ruby withdrawals. The only cure of course is thinking of our next Cruise... April 2nd on the Crown cannot come soon enough :D

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your informative review and beautiful pics. It makes me look forward all the more to our turn on the Ruby on September 4th.

One question.... Did Princess offer EZ Check for disembarkation? Do you recall which airlines participated?

Thanks again

~~maun

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your informative review and beautiful pics. It makes me look forward all the more to our turn on the Ruby on September 4th.

One question.... Did Princess offer EZ Check for disembarkation? Do you recall which airlines participated?

Thanks again

~~maun

That was a sore subject for us. Our room stewed never brought us the forms and we would have done it. I know that Delta and Alaska were both on the list. Not sure of any others. When I inquired at the front desk, I was too late to participate. Well I had 5 mins to fill it out, and didn't want to take the time because we were already lining up to get off in Juneau and needed information that was back in our room.

We were going to send our luggage to make it easier to tour around Seattle before we flew out. But our trunk was big enough to fit all our luggage in the rental car, so it all worked out fine, and saved us the cash to use EZ check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was a sore subject for us. Our room stewed never brought us the forms and we would have done it. I know that Delta and Alaska were both on the list. Not sure of any others. When I inquired at the front desk, I was too late to participate. Well I had 5 mins to fill it out, and didn't want to take the time because we were already lining up to get off in Juneau and needed information that was back in our room.

We were going to send our luggage to make it easier to tour around Seattle before we flew out. But our trunk was big enough to fit all our luggage in the rental car, so it all worked out fine, and saved us the cash to use EZ check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry you didn't have a good experience but at least you were happy with how it turned out in the end. I'm going to make sure to watch for the forms. I've always used EZ check when flying on Southwest or Jet Blue from Fort Lauderdale. It's nice not to have to search for our luggage in the terminal or deal with it until our final destination. Best $20 I spend on a cruise. This time we are flying Alaska Air so I'm happy to know they participate.

Your info on clothing to pack was helpful too. I know what to set aside now and will watch the weather until the last minute to see if I need to make any changes.

~~maun

• 1 month later...

Wonderful review. We have just booked the Xmas 2016 cruise and your review made me thankful we chose the right one ! A couple of questions, What was the evening entertainment like ? And what type of activities or lectures did they have during the day ? Thanks