Shore tour help

just hooked

Hi just booked a ships shore tour the price shown for the tour was $579.95 but in the booking total in my account it now shows $521.96 ? will they add taxes or anything else ? Also it gives an option to pay now or have it added to my onboard account. if we add it to the onboard account can we use our OBC to pay for it

Thanks for your help

Hi just booked a ships shore tour the price shown for the tour was $579.95 but in the booking total in my account it now shows $521.96 ? will they add taxes or anything else ? Also it gives an option to pay now or have it added to my onboard account. if we add it to the onboard account can we use our OBC to pay for it

Thanks for your help

Whatever it shows in your cruise personlizer is the amount you will be charged. Are the $579 and the $521 both the same currency?

If you have the cost added to your on board account then it will be netted against any OBC balance you may have. If the tour cost is quoted in US$ then you may wish to examine to see if if it is better to pay up front or to pay on board.

Whatever it shows in your cruise personlizer is the amount you will be charged. Are the $579 and the $521 both the same currency?

If you have the cost added to your on board account then it will be netted against any OBC balance you may have. If the tour cost is quoted in US$ then you may wish to examine to see if if it is better to pay up front or to pay on board.

Thanks looks like it's the 10% off deal spoken about a few weeks ago on the forum ( was not advertised) , will probably wait as we have OBC to use up

Thanks

Thanks for your help

Reserve now and have it added to your onboard account so it can by used against your OBC!

You will be charged the price on your "My Account". No additional taxes will be added.