Mimosas

Chuckles3

I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't be if you have the AIBP (emphasis on the "all-inclusive"). In the unlikely event mimosas per se aren't on any bar menu, you can get champagne or champagne splits, and OJ is always free. Bring them to your cabin, mix, for a nice morning wake-up on the balcony. Rinse and repeat. Have fun and have one - for me! :)

Here is a video (from 2014) that takes you through a walkthrough of the bar menu. Prices may be a bit higher now, but not enough to make a difference in answering your question. While the Mimosa is not listed, there is nothing on that menu that would suggest that it would cost over $10. (Since all drinks less than $10 are included in the package, this would be the breaking point.) The cocktail list is very short on sparkling wine, and it may very well be that your Mimosa will be made with Korbel. If that is the case, it most assuredly will cost less than $10. The remedy for the ensuing headache, however, may cost more.

Edited by JimmyVWine

Yes, mimosas and Bellini's are included if ordered from any bar or in the dining room, international cafe or the horizon court. We order them often. If you want one in your cabin for breakfast, we always pick up korbel or two from any bar on our way to bed and order oj on our breakfast room service card the night before. A perfect start to the day.

You folks are awesome!!!! I never expected all these great ideas!!!

My wife just asked me this morning if "mimosas" would be included in our drink package, of course I had no idea if they might be more that the $10 limit on cocktails. You guys came thru and I thank you. It will make for a much nicer 8 day Mexican Riviera cruise come the end of December. Thanks again!!

Yes, mimosas and Bellini's are included if ordered from any bar or in the dining room, international cafe or the horizon court. We order them often. If you want one in your cabin for breakfast, we always pick up korbel or two from any bar on our way to bed and order oj on our breakfast room service card the night before. A perfect start to the day.

Sooo... They don't insist on opening the split? I was wondering as it would seem they wouldn't want people sharing the package by getting unopened bottles they could then give to someone else.

If I can get them unopened that would be great as room service OJ in the morning would be greatly enhanced (even if it is Korbel...).

Sooo... They don't insist on opening the split? I was wondering as it would seem they wouldn't want people sharing the package by getting unopened bottles they could then give to someone else.

If I can get them unopened that would be great as room service OJ in the morning would be greatly enhanced (even if it is Korbel...).

Be aware that the small Korbel now has a crown top and not the 'plastic cork' anymore, so don't forget a bottle opener :)

The corbels you order for mamosas, do you get a little bottle and open it later or is it a glass?

It is the small bottle of Korbels and you can ask to not have it opened at the bar. There are always bottle openers in the cabin although we usually bring our own. They must assume those bottles are single serve, even though we both buy the package, we each order a bottle to take to our cabin. Never a problem.

What a great idea! Another thing to add to my list of ideas for our upcoming Regal Princess cruise. I can't wait to be drinking mimosas with my niece, cousins, brother, and sister in-law. My niece and I have an adjoining cabin with my cousins. I'm hoping the divider can be opened.

Our next booked cruise is 28 days - Hawaii and South Pacific Islands. We have a balcony and the AIBP (free perk) so mimosas on the balcony in the morning sounds pretty nice. :) I'm a weirdo though and really like Pernod and OJ. Perhaps I'll get a shot or two to take back to the cabin so I can have that with my morning OJ on the balcony. Having the AIBP certainly seems to open up a lot of possibilities.

Edited by Thrak