Island July 20

ark-03-engineer

Just got off Island Princess, third cruise, first with Princess. Crew was incredible, honestly went above my expectations. Ship felt very spacious and the venues were very well done. I had the misfortune to only discover the band Project 5 on the last night, but it's a performance I'll remember for a long time, the extra set was quite a treat.

Just got off Island Princess, third cruise, first with Princess. Crew was incredible, honestly went above my expectations. Ship felt very spacious and the venues were very well done. I had the misfortune to only discover the band Project 5 on the last night, but it's a performance I'll remember for a long time, the extra set was quite a treat.

Sailing Island August 10th, can't wait. glad to hear you liked the ship!

Glad you had a great time. :)

We will be on the Island in September SB from Whittier. Wondering if anyone has any information on meal served in MDR the first evening. WHY? We may decide to do our Specialty Dining that night vs later in the week.

I think the first formal night is the 2nd night. Can anyone help with info?

Greatly Appreciated!

Can hardly contain our excitement. First time to AK and first time on Princess!

Arlette & Steve

Hello all...

We just returned from our first Princess cruise that departed from Whittier July 13 on Island Princess.

The MDR served many options for the main courses, with a least 5 different entrees with a chicken, beef & seafood selection to choose from. Each night had a different menu... one night was asian, italian (with a selection of pastas), etc.....

The formal night was the second night and the last sea day.

Hi Travel - thanks, that's super helpful. Do you know if it was the assigned seating for all of the evenings in the MDR? You are assigned a table number and dining room at check-in for each nights dinner. Both MDR serve the same options.

Any chance you held on to any patters? No.... sorry.

Any highlights from the ship?

Nightly shows last one hour, consisting of comedians and shows with the ships dancers/singers. They also had whats called the Voice of the Ocean that uses cruiser participation for singer selection. The last night these singers face off for a trophy with audience voting to select the winner.